[1.0.6.1] Ymirsiol, the Storm Titan - Primal Strike Warder, Gladiator farmer (8 minutes)

Yes, I tested Judicators in both setups - there’s no clear time difference.
DA is decent, plus-minus 100 DA wouldn’t make significant difference.
About DG vs SotH: you can actually compare these builds, I published videos for that purpose :slight_smile:
About Revenant and others: I tested this setup and included it into OP as an alternative.
>> Grimtools << no green items used << Alternative setup with Dying God and Judicator’s Seals

Now thats perfect devotion setup! Its similar to what I suggested, but with Revenant we dont actually need Toad, so we can go with Schollars light and save a point there, which in turn we can take more useful Sailors guide instead of Eel. Its all about min-maxing :slight_smile:

What do you think about weapon augments? There are multiple viable choices here, kinda surprised you went with this one though. Creeds cunning seems good, Malmouths Will as well or Ravager Eye or maybe Sparkbloom powder?

I just needed an extra Fire resistance because I dropped the Crown’s elemental resist node. Now resistances are balanced

Any other optıon for belt? i dont have avanger’'s

Any belt with chaos and pierce resistance is acceptable, but only Avenger’s Girdle grants you +1 to Shaman and all necessary resistances, so look for it.

Hey man,
just switched to this from my Ultos Conjurer. It definitely feels more sturdy (which was primary reason I switched over), but the AoE is obviously weaker (was using Thunderous strike before and Savagery just for the buff from transmuter).

Anyway do you think putting so many points into Feral Hunger and Upheaval is worth it? Wouldnt it be better to maybe put some points into Zolhan Technique for more WPS? Also what do you think about War Cry, not worth to put points into it? I am not saying it would be better, since I have minimal experience with Soldier mastery, its just a suggestion, havent done much testing in this regard.

Also any way to get rid of Direwolf crest and still hardcap Savagery? Only with green medal with Trickster/Vindicator prefix right?

Hello!
AOE is decent, I can say. Several Ultos procs have AOE, Primal Strike hits in AOE and hits 4 targets in addition, in fact I feel that AOE in this build is very good.
Feral Hunger is superpunch hitting 5 targets with 470% weapon damage. It’s the Shaman’s doomsday weapon capable to deal with all 4 nemeses of Crucible at once and healing you for reasonable amount of damage dealt.
Upheaval is much stronger than capped Zolhan: 234% WD on single target + 269% WD in aoe = 500% weapon damage, while Zolhan deals 409% WD and have much slower attack animation.
In fact this build is nemeses killer. Its AOE damage is just decent, but when you caught nemesis it gets instantly obliterated.

Yes, only the medal with +2 to Savagery is acceptable.

I have warder and i posted here but that use 4 green i will switch this since i like more the legendaries then super rare green. :smiley: Anyway nice build.

TY! I didn’t expect that good ol’ warder will show that level of performance. But it’s good after all. Hope you’ll enjoy it!

Yeah, warder is good and tanky, but i have problems if i have to heal since the char hasn’t that much heal option.

Well, this one surely has enough sources of sustain

I am not saying AoE is bad, its just that when u coming from Ultos Conjurer with Thunderous strike any AoE feels like meh compare to it :slight_smile: But I guess its worth it cos it should be more sturdy. About the Zolhan, I was thinking since we only have 2 WPS (so 50% WPS chance overall I think?), if it wouldnt be better to maybe split points into Zolhan/Upheaval/Feral Hunger, we would get 75% WPS chance, but no idea if it would perform better.

I tried Zolhan first, but capping Upheaval instead of Zolhan returns in better damage output. You can check it yourself.
Splitting points between ZT/FH/Upheaval is probably bad idea. I don’t like how ZT works.

And what do you think about War Cry? Or its not worth investing pts into it? We dont have many buttons to press, though :slight_smile:

Stormtitan treads already have built-in proc with AOE damage reduction. It is weaker than War Cry, but enough to not invest into War Cry.

I just randomly died to Valaxteria. I dont understand this stupid boss, its the same one I had huge troubles with my Conjurer as well. Just cant leech from her and she deals so much damage to me. Was facetaking 3 nemesis at once at my previous run without any problems, but this c*** just destroys me. Do you also have trouble with her?

Err… what? She is not a threat. She casts meteor too, but its power is 1/4 of Aleks.
I think you can’t leech because she has 123% resistance to lightning, some time is needed to cast all debuffs upon her. Also her special attack reduces your total damage by 75%.
However, even if I can’t leech, I can use Wendigo Totem to heal for 10%+1000 per second, leech is not needed. No one of my builds have troubles with Valaxteria or Terrnox, even the most weak ones.

Yeah man I dont get it either. I got dual pistol purifier, aether spellbinder and RoH infiltrator and she is a cake for all those, but for some reason she is killing me all the time with this char. IDK if there is some other mob that spawns on that wave 137 that has some mass resistance debuff or something? Ternox and Salazar are easy, its just this particular b*** that causes massive damage to me and with her huge LL resist its just deadly. Its definitely not her meteor that causes it, It barely scratches me, its must be some other attack…

Do you follow my build exactly? Post your gt link here, maybe something’s wrong with it

I got different weapon Augment, non-Mythical Direwolf crest (dont have mythical one sadly) and I am using Living armor instead of Sanctified bone in chest, otherwise it should be exactly the same.

here is the link https://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV9XQoQ2