[1.0.7.1] Avatar, Keeper of the Balance - Nex & Ortus Cold & Fire Shadow Strike Infiltrator

I finally hit 94 with his build last night. After equipping everything (minus augments and two devotion points), OA and DA were in the 2200 range. I had thoughts similar to someone else upthread that it wasn’t going to be nearly enough.

Turns out I was completely wrong. The clear speed and single target damage from this build is amazing.

I am running it with seal, but find myself wandering off of it frequently, and often not using it at all. To seal or not to seal? Endless debate.

Looking forward to augments and the last two devotion points.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Choosing to go seal or no seal is really up to your choice. I believe using seal will make your run more consistent though, also arcane empowerment provide a really good damage boost.
I haven’t work on this build again as I am quite burnt out on GD. This build should be able to be optimized more with mageslayer amulet for example.

Thanks for this.

Having only played GD around four months, I’m still not familiar enough with various items to know what may improve a build without lots of reading, research, and experimentation.

Max damage improved over 70K with the change, and now more resistances are over capped as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Returning player after months… this looks like 1 of the strongest builds i’ve seen scrolling through builds while being decently tanky(would love to be confirmed).

Only questions i have is if this build can be started out as a new character?

And could you PLEASE add a leveling guide (or just answer here) for grimtools at level 20/40/60/80 and items too look out for/need at certain points?

PS: how would melee build be with Demolition instead of Inquis? While you get the double buff from set with Fire Strike too…

this construction make lokkar?
sorry my english and also for being a rookie :choro:

How do you do to have 37% of Physical resist ?

10% from dual blades skill

3% from node in sailors compass

18% from Ghoul proc

3% from chest armor

3% boots

= 37%

F

ten chars

The build is dead in FG guys. We need to move on to other options…

Well, maybe not dead dead, but will only be a shadow of its power in 1.0.7.1

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

50% Acid Damage converted to Fire Damage to Flame Touched

Does it mean, when flamed touched is activated all acid DMG I do is converted?

When is activated all the flat damage is converted from skills and devotion procs.

Yes.

/Ten chars

It looks like it doesn’t matter if I choose Kymon’s or Vigil for this build, correct?

Yeah it’s not. BTW, I haven’t checked how this build fare in 1.1.0.1. Should clear much slower though.

For infiltrator, it should be best to stick with rune infiltrator or deathmarked.

What changed in the update that made this build that much slower/worse?

Nex and Ortus nerfed.

So this build is no good anymore? Are there any other good infiltrator builds out there for 1.1 now?

The build isn’t bad. N&O went from godlike to good after the nerfs.

Alright, pretty new to the game only lvl 60, gonna keep going at it.