[1.0.7.1] Korba's Stratagem: 5:35 150-170 Crucible Gladiator - 0 greens melee Trickster[g3][c+][vid]

Dark inqusitor forces watches you! They don’t forgive your trick! Beware!

Did someone already post beronath NO infiltrator? Cause if the deathmark pattern is to be followed then infiltrator should also be better here.

I did one going all the way back to 1.0.4.1… But it isn’t as strong due to cold savagery being so much stronger of a AAR

Trying not to interpret this ominous statement as some upcoming N&O cold based deceiver/apostate build :rolleyes:
Btw, any decent alternatives to Nidalla’s, besides Nemesis? Is EotS worth considering?

One more boring 2buttons build? Don’t think it’s interesting for someone.:rolleyes:

Do you think so? Maybe maybe :o

Still, these dusted off toothpicks would probably make it work pretty well. Not well enough to beat the old dog on the crucible race track, but i guess it would be quite decent

Better stay on your toes old man korba, Deathmarked clan ain’t dead quite yet.

If not for the Resistant (15% Elemental Resistance for monsters) mutator on 161-170 that might very well have been a 5:35min run too. I’m coming for you old man

With all of these N&O builds lately I wouldn’t even be surprised to see a Warder at this rate. :eek:

Greta build, added to my thread. :wink:

Well, maybe even one of those rarely seen Disco(rd) Cadence breeds :rolleyes:

Well, you’ll laugh, but…

You mean Malakor Cadence builds?

Well, I have fun build of physical battle mage with N&O. :smiley:

The former melee king, now dethroned by old man Korba? Nope, was thinking about an NO Discord Cadence, probably BM, since, like it’s been stated before, we need to close the circle. Whole family needs to sit at the table for late X-mas dinner, with NO toothpicks on each side of the plate

Cool :D. Did you post it? Must have missed it if you did. Guess the insane universal RR on the proc makes this set work for almost any melee build. jajaja bless

went back and did another run with the old blades of the luminari… 7:20. granted my pc sucks so I would imagine mercy could do something closer to 6 minutes with it if the clear difference from my wildblood build is about the same.

Man everytime I go back to this build I get nostalgia for when crucible actually was hard, and not a cakewalk to be abused by any build with buffs and banners. :frowning:

Yeah, i guess that would be about right in clear times. He’s hot on the old man’s tracks so he may give it a try. And true, I actually stayed away from crucible for a long time, when I didn’t have the time to grind for gear and a shabby knowledge of game mechanics and my chars were nothing more than punching bags. Nowadays, crucible forgives you even if you play after a six pack or two

John_Smith made one utilizing 3 piece Rimetongue + Mageslayer amulet. It’s pretty strong (because duh, Infiltrator), can go as fast as 6 minutes when everything clicks. Obviously this build cannot be replicated on a different class because of Korba.

Damn, that was close. But you gotta take this old man for a spin, maybe in your hands it will break 5:30 mark.

Yeah, you can find build here: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79985

Really nice gameplay for campaign. I still not finished the post - the calc was changed. For now it looks like this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GQAkGZ

I tried, was not successful, even got riddled with deaths. I had a few runs that were around the 5:45-5:50 mark but most runs were a bit over 6mins. But man, i had the worst luck with mutators almost every single run with old man korba. I think over half the runs i did had the shattered mutator (10% less damage) combined with resistant and toughened. After like a dozen runs i just gave up and decided to try to see if the deathmarked infiltrator could match him (which he should be able to under the same conditions).

Was easier to get under 6min runs on the Infiltrator. I might give old man korba some more tries, but for now, the runs are literally making my slam my head on my desk cause of the awful spawns (and retarded AI) and bad luck with mutators.
Oh and i had one run that might have been around the 5:30 mark (depending on what would have spawned on wave 170) but died at 169 cause my phone rang :frowning: