[1.0.7.1] Korba's Stratagem: 5:35 150-170 Crucible Gladiator - 0 greens melee Trickster[g3][c+][vid]

purifier that i threw together that will probably be bad lol https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXp3R8N

Well, it has Inquisitor in it, so just half bad. But even with Censure those defenses look like a certain death. BTW, Mythical Handguards of Justice fit your purifier so much better.

This just made me realize that, if not for the fact that you need a shield in order to use it, we would have already seen a N&O/Justicar fire forcewave tactician

The true King of everything will stay low-key to dodge incoming nerf.
N&O and deathmark set surely will be nerfed next patch.
Binders have shining sucess for about 1 year, now R.I.P melee builds with N&O and deathmark set, with only about 2 months.

I don’t think they will be nerfed to the ground, RIP and everything. Crate rarely does that. I think they will be pleasantly toned down like Witching Hour in 7.0. But who knows?

Binders still shine and bright as ever. One fell but the rest marches on.

As long as Fire>aether conversion and one decent set is there binders will find a way. Remember Krieg PRM does 6mins cruci.

If they overdo the nerfs this Trickster is not gonna be really viable without some insane greens. It’s already very hard to assemble and it feels glacier than Infiltrator despite better stats on paper.

But Old Man Korba will find a way. He always did.

Well full Korba RoS is always there to catch you. Not OP like NO but safe from nerfs too.

Im actually glad it is now doable with so many end game builds. Seeing a 3.7k DA spellbinder being shredded by 3 stacked reaper with no way to actually do anything kind of telling how broken old crucible it is.

I mean you can team wipe as a 4 party back in 1.0.4. :rolleyes:

Great build, I would really like to try it, have all the items except one, unfortunately it’s the myth. Nex (I have 3 myth Orthus though :frowning: )
Well, my question is something minor, but I’m not that experienced in the game and it really bugs me: Why don’t you use AQC?
Taking one point from WD doesn’t seem to make much of a difference and you get a 20% WPS for it with 3 hits for 80% weapon damage with both weapons and 22% extra crit with only 1 point investment. I know it’s single target only, but it still seems much better then just savegery, where if I remeber correctly you have only 1/3 change to attack with both weapons while dual wielding.
Is there something I’m missing here? Or is AQC just a bad skill for some reason?

B-but Korba was a female!

I can actually sell you Nex sword, add me on steam: mad_lee (avatar with a guy in yellow shirt and shades)

I didn’t take AQC because without softcapping (taking skill to 8/8) and pierce to cold conversion it’s not gonna be boosting our damage.

Famous last words

Any good alternatives to the gloves? Still trying to get the BP for it.

I am playing this toon with Mythical Chilling Grip of Hagarrad as Gloves for extra conversion.

You also could use Mythical Haruud’s Frigid Grip as an Epic Item alternative (the shotgun effect is nice).

Edit: Did I imagine a question for alternative gloves just now?

Hi I have a question about what stats to look for on the weapons. Should I be using the ones with higher attack speed, flat damage, conversion? Thanks.

Whatever stats you’re looking for look fast. This build’s life span is nearing an end (probably). Attack speed is priority, then flat and conversion on Nex.

LMAO, you totally did. But thanks for answering this (your own imagined) question!

Attack speed and amount of flat damage is a priority. I think build benefits more from flat damage (like 20-30 fire in stats, etc.) than from conversion.

Don’t put away old man Korba too soon!

Iirc since the weapons’ base dmg and Mogdrogen’s aura are the only sources of flat phys (unless you use Belgothian’s Shears) 1% phys to cold equals 2-3 cold. It’s not much but it’s not nothing.

I’m not taking anything away from your Korba, but soon he might just have to go back to them ol’ rusty Malkadarrs. It’s still worse for my Silver Sentinel who might have to forget about melee altogether…

Really nice build. Thanks for sharing.

If I get it right you only have to manage Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Savagery and Amararasta’s Blade Burst to cause damage.

You can summon Wind Devils in advance and Pneumatic Burst and Wind Devil can easy be automated by a script.

So it seems easy to play and while I suck at Gladiator 150-170 I was possible to do gladiator 100-150 w/o much problems.

However I still have issues with MQ. If I look at your 8 sec video it seems easy. Charge to MQ using shadow strike and then inflict as much damage as possible to get MQ down using the four skills mentioned above.

But if I try to do this my character gets killed around 5-6 seconds in the fight when Rashalgas HP are somewhere between 25% and 35% max.

Do you have any tipps or special skill sequence how to kill MQ with this build?

:rolleyes:

I still think somebody posted a question and deleted it afterwards. :smiley:

You might wanna try Prismatic Diamond in helmet. Dmg absorbtion can help. Otherwise, equipping Mythical Mark of Divinity as circuit breaker is an option too.