[1.0.7.1] ReaperElite - Physical Belgo reaper, 7:19 crucible [g3][c+][vid]

Hello!
Today I’m going to show you not so powerful, but imo interesting build.

Build.
>>>grimtools<<< no green items used

Lethal assault, soul harvest, hungering void are up

Prehistory
First of all I want to say that I’m big Thejabrixone fan. First time I saw that build(The Divine Reaper) my reaction was " WTF HOW DOES IT WORK IS THAT LEGAL WHAT HAPPENS AT ALL???" One day I asked myself: “Is it possible to create powerful physycal build without soldier class?” I remembered power of DW with strong autoattack skill, showed by Thejabrixone and I also knew, that 3 pieces of Belgo set gives us physical damage %%.

About build
This build would never show incredible crucible timings because of lacking aoe damage. Solo target damage is not oupie too(12 seconds Quenn). I used defensive devotions to increase my DA and HP, and invested in cunning to have more OA and damage.I think I got lucky with a lot of moments, while builded it:
> a lot of base damage converted to physical - checked
> powerful autoattack - checked
> 105% dw wps - checked
> 30% phys res without ghoul - checked
> 30% fumble - checked
> flat RR and -% RR - checked
> 2.5k armor - checked
> in game maximum attack speed - checked
> 24% total damage reduction - checked(it is very important thing, maybe someone of you don’t know, but total damage reduction reduces damage, dots, OA/DA/resist reductions(not -OA/DA/res), power of slow and fumble, duration of stun and traps. Thanks to Denis for that information)

So, that build is pretty tanky and his main “kryptonite” is 169 wave, you should play very carefully. One-shot even through aetherward oil and MoT is possible. So, with his phys res, armor and killing time 160/170 does not a problem.
That build is not ergonomic to play, you have to use bones, ABB and vroom-vroom ring of steel(RR and fumble) all the time. The main goal of this topic is to show you that is possible to play such ‘meme’ class as reaper with this strange spec.

Video
crucible 3 runs, 3buffs+1 banner, aetherward oil used. 2nd run is the fastest.

The end

Thanks for your attention and excuse me for mistakes.
Other my builds you can find in russian-speaking comunity compendium. Thanks to Safarel stream discord comunity for support.

Interesting build.

How much phys and how much pierce do you have on Belgo Strikes dmg breakdown?

it would be interesting if there were components etc that could LOWER armor piercing…

I already told you but I really liked this idea to utilize Belgothian set for a physical build. Well played!

Nice build, added to my thread. :wink:

This so much. But I don’t think it will happen :cry: