Hello wonderful people!
I can’t miss such opportunity and created the build on my favorite Cadence using DW lightning weapons, Crystallum and Stormheart.
Can clear Gladiator in 10-11 minutes.
This build became possible only in 184.108.40.206 since Warder can’t live on such poor defenses, and Tactician could not achieve phys->lightning conversion above 60% making large chunk of weapon damage lost. Now with Cadence mod on Stormheart it’s possible.
Core of the build
- Main damage skill of this build is Cadence fully converted to Lightning using Stormheart.
- Core items for this build are Stormheart, Crystallum and Light’s Defender set.
- This build stacks many sources of flat lightning to overcome lightning’s naturally huge spread of damage (1-72 of flat lightning is such random!).
- Build’s defenses include moderate DA, big HP pool (~20k in Crucible), huge armor, Inquisitor Seal and Ghoul.
- Stormheart and Crystallum provide greatest combination of flat lightning and attack speed for this build. Double Crystallum variation lacks conversion mod for Cadence, and double Stormheart one lacks flat lightning and OA shred to SBoE.
- Light’s Defender set is mandatory, I already tried Warder with partial Ultos set and it really sucks. No armor, no seal, no defenses capable to save build with relatively low damage output like this. Light’s Defender with Tactician is optimal.
- Try to get bonus Armor when you craft items.
- Aggressive melee combat.
- Any combination of nemeses is facerolled.
- It is recommended to use Aetherward Oil on wave 169 to secure yourself from hard hits of Anasteria and Theodin.
Max crit landed in Crucible (solo, Crucible buffs, no banners)
Stats pane (Deadly Momentum, Inquisitor Seal, ring procs, Deadly Aim)