[1.0.7.1] The Scream Queen - Full Venomblade Acid/Poison ABB Witch Hunter

I agree, although it is worth noting that the damage scaling magic happens on the last few points near max.

Well in an acid setup it won’t be good for obvious reasons, but maybe it can work in a cold setup. I’ll be discounting infiltrator cause it seems like everything will work with double Malakor nowadays, so I’ll say trickster with spin2win devils might have a shot.

Dumb spirit is not dumb anymore in this version. However, the damage output depends on the build. For Demonslayer set build, BS is a very reliable damage source. I managed to do 170ex 4 times constantly, average about 5:55s per run in this patch.
Trick: BS only needs Level 18-19, use two Malmouth rings and one repear’s leggins (and offhands blah blah) to make it lvl 26, summon them, and then switch back.
For the devotion proc, I have not tested but I believe the devotion will only proc when BS use its skill. Not 100% sure though.
Now I consider delete my comment.:rolleyes:

I am trying to make it work as supplemental damage to my auto-attack, but apparently it contribute to only miniscule DPS. Even with fully converted pierce and 35% converted elemental to acid. More item skill modifier needed to support blade spirit on this patch I think.

That’s the same “supercharged” trick that Sigatrev presented in his conjurer. The devs already know about that. So it still work in blade spirit.
In the demonslayer case though, your PB should contribute more on your fast run. I am still doubting blade spirit’s damage at the moment.

LMAO txl112020 is really afraid that his builds would get nerfed.

Btw, on that supercharging trick, would it do if you just go 1pointer spirit after supercharging? I wasn’t really able to read that much into sigatrev’s builds. Welp time to read.

Yes it should be. The pet will retain the same attribute as before the skill point is respecced.

Though I think it would not work with pet that gain summon limit from skill point like skeleton.

I just don’t want to utilize this method because it feels like a bug that need to be fixed…

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

If you change the pet skills by manually adding/removing points after summoning them, they get disspelled.

So the change has to be from swapping items only.

I see, thanks for clarifying.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

(…) For Demonslayer set build, BS is a very reliable damage source. I managed to do 170ex 4 times constantly, average about 5:55s per run in this patch. (…)

Under 6 min in Demonslayer? Can I see gt of that?

Just look up previous patch demonslayer builds. The set and blade spirit got buffed and with supercharging it should perform really well. PB was already top tier last patch but no one used it much cause manacost.

I didn’t used it much cause its a boring spam with mediocre visual. :eek:

Thanks for this build, had a blast through veteran-elite, but looking for some advice for ultimate:

-extremely squishy in ultimate. One bigger pack, and you need to use both healing skills, healing potion and GH proc.

-running out of energy fast (spamming Pox and CoF; [pox followed by ABB will kill the mob with pox; preventing it from spreading])

Level 90 - act 2 started
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQvXbn2

Thanks,
steve

Is there a way i can see the grim tools link for this without the extra bonuses in the talent points?

Hold Ctrl+shift when seeing the skill distribution

OH MY GOD, that’s genius :smiley: !! No more unclothing the characters and saving that in my favourites haha

And is there any way to do that ingame ? This way my toon doesn’t have to be naked everytime I follow a build…
(I don’t understand why the game doesn’t show like “15 (10 + 5 from stuff)” for instance !)

1 Like

Unfortunately, the main game doesn’t have that.

GT actually has some more neat tricks in it. E.g if you hold shift when putting points in skill, mastery bar, or stats, it will add more than 1 point and make adding point faster. Same goes when you want to taking points.

Hey, Jabrix. Have you tinkered with any new equipment in FG for this build?

Item setup may not change much. Except maybe fit stonetreaders for boots slot. That boots proc is so good.
I might also replace revenant with yugol on devo.

Honestly, there’s not many new things for witch hunter in FG.

Also, I don’t expect this build to be viable in higher SR’s shard.