[1.009 - 1.1.9.8] Lightning God Rises - 4:20m Crucible, SR 75-76, Ravager, Lightning melee Druid [g3][c+][sr]

SR balance is in a weird place that excludes a lot of builds right now, so I’ll try not to take it too personally that my Druid isn’t good at them lol. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for those items tho to upgrade the build, Druid is still my favorite.

I need 1 more point to get the last part of dying god but im not sure how to get it. Any help would be appreciated.

The “elbow’s” raw chaos damage is not taken in this build.

I dont have that point either. ive looked over the grimtools a few times and as far as i can tell my build is exactly the same, but i dont have the last point in dying god. im 55/55 points unlocked

EDIT I found the problem.

I’ve made some modifications to the devotion points in this build.
I wanted to add Reckless Tempest back to the build and keep the other dmg procs.

Removed:

Sailor’s Guide
Ghoul
Scholar Light
Solemn Watcher

Added:

Eel
Fiend
Wraith
Tempest

It’s a lot less defensive. What do you guys think?
I’m new to the game (act 2 veteran). Is that competitive later on?

Ideally, I’d swap Fiend with Behemoth for extra heals, but I’m missing a single point.

Link: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NX4DMgN

Unfortunately, Ultos Druid cannot afford this devotion map. There are few crucial things missing from it that will make it struggle in endgame:

1. Ghoul. Builds relies on it A LOT. With monster Cooldown Reduction from Ultos Ghoul procs pretty often and boosts this build a lot.

2. Defensive Ability. Something that Druids lack quite a bit. There are few reasons I am using Judicators here, one of them is DA buff. Without Solemn Watcher build will be very vulnerable

3. Sailor’s Guide is very valuable to this build too. Can’t afford to drop it, it’s a Druid after all, not Purifier or Vindicator.

You are of course try all your suggestions by yourself, but it’s not going to be my build anymore, so can’t guarantee any consistency. :stuck_out_tongue:

1.1.5.2 Update

This is the first build that I have posted on these forums. Decided to revisit it and adjust it for the current endgame. Changing to Thunderous Strike was inevitable, cooldown Primal Strike is still not nearly as good.

Here are some videos:

Crucible Gladiator 150-170 lucky 5:38 run

17 seconds Lokarr kill

Turns out, build is a total beast in SR. Made three 75-76 runs, 12 minutes, 10 minutes and 11:30 minutes. Died 4 times, deaths were totally avoidable.

Here is a video of a fastest run out of three:

Decided to test capped Overload versus capped Elemental Balance and capped Overload seems to be a bit better (plus we get extra 8% Aether res). So redistributed skill points a bit (Mental Alacrity was not needed at all as it turned out) and uploaded new Grimtools link. Managed this a bit slow 7,5 seconds Mad Queen kill:

2.5 years later build looks sexier than ever!

PS, Ultos set, Arcanist all good here!

1 Like

Someone explain me please why PS Druids don’t put 3 points into Manifestation.
If I calculate correctly, you have 70% Physical to Lightning Conversion
(and 10% Physical to Aether which I assume you don’t have for the sake of simplicity).
It would give you additional 10% Physical to Lightning and even 10% Fire and Cold wouldn’t be a waste with all the Elemental RRs.
I don’t have endgame PS guy yet too see the exact numbers but I assume and hope for a few % boost to damage.

I did test it and Primal Strike lightning damage numbers actually drop, lol. Build that I tested had around 79% Phys to Lightning conversion + 10% Phys to Aether conversion. So Manifestation was actually fucking up my Phys to Lightning conversion taking away Physical damage for Elemental conversion.

I have even tested Seal of Skies instead of Seal of Corruption, but PS damage breakdown changed very little.

1 Like

1 point into Manifestation shouldn’t be a waste though :slight_smile:
Lightning damage conversion up to 83.(3)%
2 points lower Lightning to 78.6% if I calculate correctly
if you dropped Aether and took 2 points you would get 86.(6)% Phys to Lightning not sure if worth it
Min-maxing hard :rofl:

0.4% Lightning damage gain or so. And if I had a spare point I would invest it somewhere else, to be honest, like Storm Touched or Maelstrom (at 7/22 it adds a target, so better Ultos devo proc rate) or Elemental Balance.

1 Like

Thanks, I was curious about the numbers

1.1.6.2 Update

Crate swings its nerfhammer yet another time but Lightning God perseveres. With minor gear changes build is as strong as ever.

Hey man, thanks for the build!

It’s hard to play though. I followed it to the letter but i keep dying to Grava. What am i doing wrong? Maybe it’s just lack of skill from my part?

1 Like

Chipped through his fumble puddles or outright blasted?

Mainly disrupt charge. If you miss it (and you will) your char is absolutely helpless for 2 secs. Seems like Harmony pants are mandatory here.

Your post made me re-test this build. In my experience it handles Grava in Crucible just fine in 4+3 setup. Made a 3x run (where I die at wave 170 at the end of third run, but no Grava there, just my own piloting mistake), met Grava two times, one:

and two:

He is a nasty boss no doubt and Crate definitely took the nerfs too far (as they usually do). I have tested it in Shards 75-76 and while everyone is more or less beatable, Grava is no longer beatable there - died 5 times to him in a usual chunk. So gonna lower its rating to SR 65-66 farmer.