[1.1.1.1] Bleeding Trickster/Archon...everything bleeds [Part II] (Updated to 1.1.5.2, SR 89, Crucible 170 6:11)

Well, that’s my point. If a good pilot can only do it in 7:50 and the spec me and Shoot2033 created goes and does it in 6 minutes, it means you just didn’t do the best choices. I mean, it’s your build and you can assemble it however you want, no disrespect, it’s just not the optimal spec for Bleeding Trickster. Had you proved me your spec is more efficient or at the same level I would just be happy that there is a better spec that I can learn from that’s all. Peace.

Do you read your own threads? Seriously?

7:50 was your mark, under 6:00 was Mercymaker with supercharged Blade Spirits. Feel free to test that, too.

To be fair, i tested blade spirits damage on dummy afterwards and they really didn’t do as much as i thought they did when supercharged to 26/16
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=691001&postcount=25
I did do some runs with just 11/26 blade spirits afterwards to make sure and the times were basically the same

Thanks for clearing this up. :slight_smile:

I have no clue, how fast my Setup would be. Sure, it would have minor changes if speed in Crucible is the most important thing (for example upgrading BS with points from Storm Touched, Jackal vor Viper, perhaps even change Pants for Barbaros, Prismatic Diamond perhaps…). but the rest doesn´t have to change.

Like I said: I don´t need the medal for fastest Bleeding Trickster in Crucible. :wink:

Dude you seriously think I am bullshitting you and don’t know how fast my spec is? Well read MercyMaker’s responce then. And it’s not just Crucible speed. Damn, man, you are stubborn.

Overall I think this build is good. I play bleeding trickster too, with some different gear choices, but I know bleeding is still extremely week in FG.

If someone tells me ’ The setup that I created is blah blah blah’ in my thread, come on, SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE IN YOUR OWN THREAD.

So what? now my pierece blademaster, vit PB reaper/WH, veno dervish can do 170ex 4 times, shattered realm lvl75, do I need to say the build in this forum is XXX?:stuck_out_tongue:

Completely irrelevant tangent - Can your veno dervish actually do SR 75?

Completely irrelevant tangent - Can you actually make another thread and share the new builds of the chinese community - maybe even together with cccsennn2 if he is still around :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, discuss as you want. Clickbaiting for free. :wink:

I don´t agree that Bleeding is especially weak. There are a lot of new items especially for “new” builds like Bleeding Pets, Bleeding 1H-Ranged, PB-Builds, etc.

Just have a look at the new Bug-MI-Shield. Which reminds me to make a suggestion to give any rare Pre/-Suffix on shields something for Bleeding builds.

Added some possible future builds like Bleeding Caster or Bleeding Warlord.

Videos added, all credits go to SirSpankalot. Many thanks, mate! :slight_smile:

No problem old man
<3

In the spec spanks used for the videos he has mogdrogen bound to Wirling death.
I heard a few months ago, it was bad to bind devotions on WPS skills as WD has 20% chance to proc and the devotion only procs with 20% chance when the WPS procs too, making it unreliable/unlikely. Is it preference or did Crate change something?

The reason why I bound it there is because whirling death hits 8 enemies. Each enemy hit has a 20% chance of proccing it.

And I think the inherent bleed on whirling death also gives each bleeding tick a 20% chance of proccing howl.

Furthermore, it’s a skill with a very long cooldown. So it’s not as though I need to be constantly proccing it if that makes sense.

EDIT: Replaced the 15% with the correct 20% value

Bloody good reading!

A question: how come you don’t take Guardians of Empyrion for their Bleed rr? Lack of skill points I guess?

Because tricksters don’t have guardians :stuck_out_tongue:

I was referring to the Archon in the second post in this thread http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=723782&postcount=2 :rolleyes:

I am neither a dragon nor stupid you know

ooooOOOOOOH snap

Easily answered:
No points and not necessary in this case.

Will try it though in campaign.

Just occured to me that I should probably talk about devotions and their mfkn bindings in my devotion guide. :rolleyes: