[1.1.1.1] Bleeding Trickster/Archon...everything bleeds [Part II] (Updated to 1.1.5.2, SR 89, Crucible 170 6:11)

I can´t say anything about Aegis (and if it will be nerfed).

My 2 Warlords look like this:
Shield: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pjYOaZ
DW: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gJpd7N

Haven´t tested it, next thing I will play a little is a 2H-Bleeding Conjurer (https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m236AYQN) after my test to build a Bleeding caster miserably failed. :wink:

I’ve failed a couple of times to build a bleed caster too. I guess it’s because bleed works best with WD due to high coefficiency. Thx a lot for the answer :slight_smile:

Will update after the next ner…ermm, Hotfix. :wink:

Short summary:
Trickster was buffed really great but overperformed. Some things won´t be nerfed like new devotion setup in this build, will update after I played her with nerfs.

For now:

Archon got collateral damage from Warlord-Nerfs. If Bloodrager´s Set is nerfed again…well, life is a bitch. Playing her is a lot of fun, changed a few things, too…but she doesn´t perform as good as her sister. I think I would rate her “c” and “sr-” for Build Compendium. Shard 50 was completed today.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxeEglZ

right now im testing the archon build with the blood knight set, it seems to be working in ult and cruicible. The lowered resists is def helping and the phys resist is much better on the set. Dps is about the same, only thing is the oa is lower but it goes up the moment it lands savagery to about 2900.

I lowered base eor to 1 cause most of that damage is from the weapons well all the bleed is from the weapons so base skill can be at 1 to save sp, but maxed the addon cause damage reduction of 15% is pretty good. I tried only base at 1 pt it still kills fast cause you only have to lightly tap the enemy to do the damage from the 2 axes. Keeping the eor as short as possible cause its there just for another bleed move, mostly doing savegry.

And ya the reason i switched off the set in yours is the phys resist is too low and blood knight has more and has more rr. I switched out massacre for deathstalker cause more rr and another pet to hide behind if i need to kite. Counter strike and whatever necro move is converted to vit so it prob wouldnt add much dps anyways.

Just wondering how this build is overall prob not as much dps and oa but safer and more rr?

And ya the reason i switched off the set in yours is the phys resist is too low and blood knight has more and has more rr. I switched out massacre for deathstalker cause more rr and another pet to hide behind if i need to kite. Counter strike and whatever necro move is converted to vit so it prob wouldnt add much dps anyways.

Well, Bloodrager´s Set was buffed and has now nearly the same Physical Resistance.

More points in EoR means higher weapon damage and, in my case, more ADctH.

Edit:
Well, nerf is there, will test now, how much DPS loss it is for my Trickster.

Links to GrimTools for Trickster are updated, will write a little bit more when I come home from work.

Looking forward to it old man.

i will try it again, i finished that set and just left it in my stash, if the phys resist is fixed i’ll try it again.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2m1Je02
guess i’ll go with this then, maxing out eor, using the bloodrager set, giving up the blood knight set meaning im back to just the devotions and the guaridans for pets, i think this might work cause the phys resist was the only thing holding me back from using it and now its fixed.

I will say something about Archon, too, when I come back this afternoon (CET). :slight_smile:

Updated both builds.

After maxing EoR and changing back to bloodrager set on the archon of this build, i can finally say it is worth it, you get so much more lifesteal that it acutally helps you survive better. The extra weapon damage from the bloodrager set is better then the pets from blood knight. I think the archon ver of this build works now. Also, this build has more then enough pts to cap everything even get the guardians resulting in very high bleed res -%. It kills everything so fast, sometimes even EoR alone kills weak trash mobs and small uses of EoR and savegry on bosses goes though their hp so fast and it has enough lifesteal with 2x seal of blades to sustain itself even though its weapon dps isnt as good cause bleed dps doesnt lifesteal

edit: didnt even reliaze that raise the dead now lowers that resist on hit, i guess that makes manicore kinda useless lol. Guess i can switch to that with no change to most other things.

New video added, many thanks to SirSpankalot, my trusty pilot. :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention, the Trickster is “Noob friendly”; even I cleared Crucible with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any chance for an archon WEoR bleed vid? I’m curious.

If i get too curious i’ll make one myself:p

You have to make it up yourself. I can´t do any videos and Spanks has a lot to do right now…

Please try it, I am curious. :slight_smile:
Perhaps I can then give it to Veretragna for Compendium.

If you don´t want to build it by yourself, write me PM for save file. :wink:

I think i’ll do that since i’m also short on time with other builds

So, tested Ravager. Sadly I made the “wrong” choice and have Ravager of Souls and can´t see the fumble pool when using Grasping Vines (maybe I will try it sometime without it…).

If someone wants to try it (with perhaps other Ravager), I would recommend trying this specc for testing: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a1Knb2

Changes in gear:

• Gloves for another 8 % Physical Resistance
  • Head component
  • Medal component and augment
  • Relic
  • Boots component

Possible alternatives:

• Leg Mythical Chausses of Barbaros (Physical Resistance)
  • Boots of the Grey Magi (procc)

Grimtools is down, can you post what your skill points are for the trickster?

At the moment:

Shaman:

Nightblade:

Hey, man, any newbie advice for early-mid gameplay for this build. Or, at least, devotion planning and recommended items?

Which level are you?

Devotions:
Get Falcon, Hawk and Huntress. And Revenant.

Items:
Bloodrager Set + Bloodsong + Gorefeast. If you are lower level, everything with Bleeding damage helps, but more important: Cap resistances.

Edit:
Devotions at the moment: