[1.1.1.1] Captain America: Aegis Warlord, SR 75 and Gladiator farmer

I went straight for ultimate and I had easiest time with my limited gear while maxing out guardians. If elites/bosses were too tough you just ran around and let your summons take care of that.

39 sec average with cadence and 49 with RF, but I did that without other external buffs, just spammed autoattack with aegis.

I’ll look into that, thanks. And I prefer %OA from Warborn Gavel and find +1 to Oathkeeper more useful, also I want aegis to have 26 points.

Well, I’m using Prismatic Diamond and I would love to use those two constellations you mentioned, but I would lose that OP attack to hp conversion.

Arcane spark is a component mate.

yeah we got Boba Fett helm, but where is the Captain America transmogs?!?!

I would pay for that!!! Loyalist pack plzzz

You have unlimited modesty:D

Yea I know. I was just saying I mostly used that for energy replenishment.

Okay. Your build, your call.

I can only speculate from the sidelines seeing that I never have, and probably never will, pilot a warlord.

Does Shattering Smash RR stack with Break Morale RR?

Nope it doesn’t

So are both skills worth to increase like in this build if the RR part doesnt stack?

Well Shattering smash is some extra damage when you do autoattacks, break morale is easier to apply and you can get it to higher levels

Don’t get me wrong I never said I won’t try your suggestion, I just thought Arcane Spark won’t make such a difference but it actually did, I finished SR 80 without shrines or too much trouble and I only had to use elixir of spirit once or twice at most and only at boss fights.

Also I’m gonna update my build.

^Please symbio. :slight_smile:

you know I’m just joking right?

Got any gameplay videos?

So now that energy isn’t an issue, what do you think of FW’s internal trauma.

P.S. Do want to say that it is becoming more and more like ya_'s. And his build is a fucking monster.

Got 2 questions as a complete newbie.
Ain’t couterstrike worth a single point? U are anyway facetanking everything.
Why there are literally 0 Judgement warlord builds? No sets to support it like Octavius for FW?

Well I think my fingers suffer internal trauma after spamming those two abilities. Btw you are pitching his guide like second comming of jesus christ :smiley: :smiley: Does it one shot SR 100 bosses ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Judgement can be viable but with a different build and set I guess, also I don’t think counterstrike is really worth picking I mean 1 point won’t kill you but it will add very little if anything to your overall dps.

I am not an expert, but doesn’t maxed laceration with clean sweep do more IT damage than FW’s Internal Trauma?

Nope, you got skill modifier from items. But I guess you could swap Cadence with Deadly Momentum for Blade Arc with Laceration

I am dumb. I forgot about FW modifiers completely. Does flat damage apply only to weapon btw? I mean, Oleron’s Rage’s flat IT for example gets applied to shield too ( for AoM ) or only weapon? What about Menhir’s Bulwark since it requires a shield?

If i dont have any legendaries because 1st char, is Krieg set usable on this as budget version until i drop better items?