[1.1.1.1] Captain America: Aegis Warlord, SR 75 and Gladiator farmer

No. Krieg set can’t use aegis and converts crap to aether.

SR 90 + 86 videos added

Has anyone tried making something of this flavour but with the Virtue’s Light set?

Just do a forcewave warlord for starters.

Yo, Simbio! It’s a great build, and I really wan to try it. But, can you share your AHK script? 'Cuz I just cant understand how to write one

Hi,

Grimtools is down today, Is it possible to have skills and devotion screenshots?

It’s quite simple, toggle script with F7 and turn it off with F8, but you can remap it however you like. I’m using Aegis on “1” Forcewave on “2” and War Cry on “3” so it’s set for that

SetKeyDelay,1,50

F7::
stop := 0
Loop
{
Send, 1
Send, 2
Send, 3
Sleep 500
}
until Stop
return

F8::Stop := 1

Or download it from attachments under my first post.

Thanks, man, really appreciate!

It won’t work nearly as good as octavius, because you will loose a lot of trauma bonuses and if you look at Virtue’s Light full set bonus, it converts physical dmg from aegis to fire and adds additional burn. If you want to make a build around that set, I would suggest you combining it with demo not soldier.

GG, well done

What order of devotions would you get?

What do you mean by order? While you are leveling, or just in general?
At the crossroads start with blue and go for Bull, Sailor’s Guide, Assassin’s Mark, Hammer, Empty Throne, Ulzaad Heral of Korvaak, Eel, Panther, Solemn Watcher, Obelisk of Menhir, Vire the Stone Matron then remove blue at the crossroads and pick red one, take Ghoul and lastly Shieldmaiden.

don’t you think its logical to put this info in “guide” or build description

I don’t understand, this is not a leveling guide :rolleyes: and last time I checked, grimtools link is working

Hey man is this build possible as a starter? I stopped this game time ago and i want to rebegin!

Not really, you want specific gear, there are a lot of newbie/beginner friendly oathkeeper builds.

Ty… i would like to find a good buildfor starting and possibly all game content capable with the oathkeeper mastery…

maybe it’s me or i don’t have eyes in front of holes but i can’t find any link for grimtool ?
btw awesome build :)i’d like try it XD

Click on orange text named “->GRIMTOOLS<-”

LOL i’m not awake …XD