[1.1.1.1] Max CDR Vire's Might Skater Templar - Cruci Farmer - SR 75-76 Passed

Nice build and superfun but is that Star Pact really necessary? With the off-hand, Vanquisher and Eternity? You’re paying 27% slow res, 40% crit dmg, 150% fire/burn and ~40 flat DoT/s for less than 0.2s cd on VM…

Mirror and ascension cd. I prefer having the space to facetank a bit more rather than consistent damage that makes me kite more. Also it’s a bit more forgiving to bad piloting.

Very nice build!I saw your GIF in other topic with VM some days ago,assume that’s the build.

I omitted mirror on purpose to strengthen my argument :wink:

But for buffed’n’bannered crucible ok’s exclusive would be better, I think.

Yeah that was it, on an older version. Thanks!

Mandate is better for cruci farming. No question there. That also means we can max CT or heart of wrath for damage cause it frees up arcanist points.

Just a couple of things. You don’t really need star pact for vire. It’s a lot of dps loss for 0.1/0.2 less CD or none at all due to animation. You have 2.7 CDR from gear and Tectonic shift bringing you at 0.9 CDR. Then you have Off-hand+amulet 21% CDR max. That is 0.9 minus shy of 0.2 cdr from off-had. Star pact will do nothing for Vire at this point since you will already be at 0.7. Only mirror is helped and activating CT more that is a bit weak with this setup especially cause of star pact. While Divine Mandate boasts great flat burn after conversion, good crits and slow res and %dmg relevant to you.

This build can also do SR 75 with relative ease. I didn’t use Zarthus’ personally. A lot more can be done with CT

Star pact isn’t really for vire :p. It’s for mirror cause I suck at piloting in higher shards. And if I don’t use zarty book, might as well go 2h with brimstone.

that’s what i did and it’s fine fine as things die fast enough that I don’t need too many mirrors. I like the zarthus mods too and I think you can go farther if you allow the build to have more damage

I used TD and meteors. Rest of devotions are pretty similar.

It’s mirror>mega brimstone fart>wizzing around with vire. I actually have a full damage no TD version and it works too. Just 4% CDR :smiley:

I’ve noticed that it’s worth going for very good damage in SR rather than tank up for a war of attrition that you eventually lose in a bad boss combo. There is value in killing some of the support bosses early or even a nemesis. Makes things a lot easier.

I actually talked to spanks once about 2h being the better version. I just love the mods on the book so much :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve noticed that it’s worth going for very good damage in SR rather than tank up for a war of attrition that you eventually lose in a bad boss combo. There is value in killing some of the support bosses early or even a nemesis. Makes things a lot easier.

That’s the good old cruci strat. The anti DA meta :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s a SAAAAANIC
nice build

:stuck_out_tongue:

Brimstione will to more damage cause of CT mods and the massive burn on it. However your Zarthu is fun (Zarthu and Consumption of Agrivix Vanqs are a bit more versatile) and i’m trying to convince you to give it more deemmiigi not to stop using it:p Vire is fun

BTW. Te highest dot’s i’ve had were with Iskandra relic. But you have to fully dedicate to damage then to really make use of it

EDIT:since I don’t know if I’ll ever post a full thread about it here is the Brimstione no TD version

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZR0wXP2 I’m using Serenity here cause it’s more responsible at SR 75 but it can be Iskandra

550-650K brunt ticks is CT crits. Along with Vire and all the others
750K CT flat crits

Dude, this build is fun!

ETA: How cool is it you can move to a point rather than needing a target?

I’m surprised no one mentioned this but this reminds me so much of the furious charge barbarian in diablo 3

I think I made a list somewhere in another thread about all the things Oathkeeper have stolen from the Barbarian and Crusader classes in diablo 3

Thanks! I just came back from playing DE Oppressor and damn everything feels slow.

I really like this build idea and am trying to research a bit- I have just OK leveled atm, still haven’t chosen a secondary.

I think I am missing something. Why not take Olexra’s FF for the massive -fire resist? I mean even 1 point in it (with your +3) is an 8-meter radius that drops everything’s FR by 35%. You’re already stopping by to hit CT on your way zipping around, you don’t even have to be all that close if you pump OFF it’s like a 16 meter radius.

Does this build simply not need the extra resist shred?

You are indeed missing something. It’s the fact that freeze doesn’t work on like 90% of the minions in ultimate unless you use the Mageslayer Set, and the RR in OFF only works while the target is frozen.

Ahha! There it is. Did not realize that the RR only worked when frozen, thanks.

Do you think using this build, or VM in particular, would be viable as a leveling combo? At level 54 atm.

VM is probably oathkeeper’s best levelling tool, imo, tho I leveled this one as arcanist.