[1.1.1.1.] Warborn Warlord EoR Spin to Win style

Damn, that’s really nice. Can i put it into first post,so others can see? With due credits to you, of course.

I see that you also noticed,that forgot about life steal. Originaly there was Ghoul in the devotions,but then i used those points for something else.

Hahaha, do whatever you want - credit or no credit.

I did update the original GT a little though.

Essentially, I siphoned points away from war cry, because the AoE is large enough, and you have soulfire for damage reduction, so I threw them into divine mandate for more crit.

Also took away the devotion point in throne for the 1st node in ulo for more elemental res.

Ele and aether overcaps are by far the most important thing.

Not sure how energy will be on this guy. Might have to swap out the bloodied crystals for mark of illusions, and find a way to squeeze in arcane spark.

EDIT: 1st node of scales and 1st node of dryad are also very tempting. :eek:

mana is a nonissue. tree of life is super strong now, shield users u can go ToL + menhirs’ bulwark for insane defense and just gear offensively.

oleron is terrible devo for this, bullrush is better at only 0.5s Cd. when you go bullrush u can also get vires.
oleron’s rage is also kinda meh, with warborn probably better to go menhirs, it adds alot of flat dmg inaddition to tankiness.
beronath is probably inferior to warborn despite conversion becasue warborn just has such ridiculous itemization.

i was tempted to do something similar with warborn physical EoR because the itemization is just so nice. (you’ll want colossal grasps over those other gloves too btw)

the problem as others have mentioned is the fact that its many instances of small hits of physical dmg and each hit will have go thru armor + shield mitigation. drastically reducing its effectiveness on armoured/shielded mobs.

other options are lightning - cyclone set, which is very well itemized, its just that you can’t use the free fire RR aura from empryion’s guardian, and shaman tree doenst offer much to a shield user.

Or fire version as warlord using alladra’s dagger is imo the best, u retain all the tankiness and shield perks from soldier and get RR through ele storm+solael’s+guardians.

i dont feel like acid is strong at all because ur essentially wasting an ultimate just to (partially) convert.

Why is that?

I theorycrafted and have since been running something similar to sir spanksalot’s build.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwOO5kZ

Still playing around with it but I’m liking the twin fangs proc atm as it brings a lot of sustain to a build that is otherwise hit by the weapon damage being below 100% impacting life leech. Reign for more sustain on things that resist leech.

Made sure there is racial damage for the key nemeses. I think direwolf might still be worth taking over the new DW enabler because of that. Ulo as well to get rid of nasty debuffs and dots that they like to throw out.

This version as is can do 3 runs of the crucible buffed in around 20 minutes. Currently shard level 50 which it can do without consumables if you are careful with boss pulls. Yet to see how high it can climb with consumables.

not a fan of maxing ascension/clarity of purpose, its basically a big waste of 24 points half the time. i would put some of those points into menhir will, scars of battle, haven(increased healing -> more adcth). also depending on overall specs osyr’s temper would be better than survivor ingenuity after a certain point. otherwise your spec is pretty good (although not a fan of that gdstash boots either).

empyrion guardians aura only fire/phys/bleed RR.

lightning vs fire, you are essentially swaping guardian’s fire RR aura to wind devil which u have to cast. switching divine mandate(or menhir) to stormcallers pact, which is even trade off.

as such literally the onlything u get from going lightning is hp aura from shaman and a worse RR that has to be cast. (you do get extra devobind tho)

so as i said, cyclone set/kymons MI weapon has very excellent itemization but the class synergy for going shaman really sux

Still playing around with things so will try what you suggest, although not Menhir’s Will as that would be a bigger waste of points for me ;). Clarity of purpose was there more for the %OA than anything as my CC resists are already strong. Boots were traded on the discord for another build a few months ago (someone was looking for a particular type of nem pants with lots of life which I had and those are what they offered). Mythical Windshear Greaves also do the job but the resists once reworked won’t be as overcapped.

/10 charssssssss

welcome back after 17 months! :smiley:
quality posting

A free circuit breaker for shield and two-handed weapon users.

Hi.

Question from a newbie, which should be the first skills to level up while leveling?

I’ve leveled Guardian of Empyreon a bit since it’s said on the main thread, but after reach lvl6 I don’t know which one should I level up.

Should I start with some skill from Soldier tree? Continue directly with Eye of Reckoning?

Thanks in advance

Hi i’m noob ^^

How do you have Dual weapon with this build ?

I really need someone to explain to me the point of Righteous Fervor if the build is centered around Eye of reckoning.

Consecration

To dual wield, you need to use the Korvaak’s Brand medal.

Do you have GT for the Sentinel build?

With Righteous Fervor having a measly 2 second duration, least 1/4th of your combat is you trying to refresh Consecration constantly.

here is my version with tree of life devo

No energy issues

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYMoMBN[

That DA is far too low.