[1.1.1.1.] Warborn Warlord EoR Spin to Win style

Why is no one looking at the GT’s in the OP. There’s a S&B one by the author, and a DW one by me.

Would your devotion setup look something like this?
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gJO96N

Im still waffling between your DW Spin Build, the OP’s S&B Spin or your Archon Spin build x.x

Any input?

New Player here btw

Depends entirely on what you’re going for, friend.

What seems fun to you? What do you want to do with your character?

P.S. welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

You still need to farm for a couple of hundreds of hours before you have gear for any of those builds.

so true :smiley:

• Actually, the warborn DW one might be easier to farm for. You could probably get all the pieces in a week if you dedicated some time into farming crafting materials so that you can trade for them.

And Warborn set also have some usage for Cadance warlord too, so warlord is probably the easiest to gear up and also most versatile. Can be leveled with physical transmuted Forcewave (yay leveling guide included lol)

Thank you both :smiley:

Im ready for some griding; need a break from POE (at about 1500hrs in the last 4 xpansions) and getting my feet wet into GD

Does this set rework make phys warborn blademaster a thing of the past then?
I was just about to respec into something similiar to what JoV posted in the old thread named defiance of the dw blademaster.

This is simply crazy, with procs and all 4500 offensive ability… I wonder how much crit % is that.

So how does one even farm for the Warborn set? I have been following this guide for my character. I hopefully will hit 100 this weekend (or next), but have no clue how to do so(farm for the gear). Is there a guide on getting this type of gear?

Playing this right now have not played since B26 or so i think and im doing fine… Great even. This build works great i didn’t even follow this guide i kinda found this after i had already leveled well into Elite already and im pretty much running this with the exception of a couple changes of course since im still so many levels of skill points short but yeah. My Devotions are a bit different as well i have Fists of Vire.

Main thing while leveling you’ll find is getting EOR itself leveled to max AND be able to carry its Energy cost. As already mentioned in the Guide Ectoplasm helps a ton if can keep it on everything as you level. Since you level out of items once you put it on since every time you upgrade trash it for the ecto back early on when your scrapping for everything little upgrade you can. Really helps a ton if you can get levels on EOR and sustain it. EOR and Soul Fire.

Another very important thing i found… Level those Mastery’s FIRST! I still have every single one of my stat points going into Ultimate. I think ive used maybe 10… and thats ONLY because i stopped at 40 on Soldier since i run Divine Mandate ATM anyway. But, if i run Oleron’s Rage instead like in the guide i wouldnt have even had to use those. So yeah if you are not sure what to do with your stat points going in leveling your mastery first will help a lot.

Gonna start Ultimate tonight sometimes once i finish the AOM content. If you go to FG start town before the portal there’s a path to a really solid leveling Legendary. I wont spoil it any further but you WILL smile when you see it… Keep in mind if you do opt for this weapon it to me almost feels like cheating to level. its REALLY good. I still have not found a replacement for the Normal Difficulty version yet and just now got the Elite Diff version on last night. But yeah that weapon will totally carry this build to endgame with absolute ease.

Youll spend way more time playing this build without all the listed Items in the Guide anyway so might as well get used to working with what you have available on hand and whats in the Guide and GT Calc is basically your Goalposts for each slot. But getting there you can do whatever you want. You already will have the main thing a Soldier+Oathkeeper.

Hello, sir spanksalot ! After some tests, i think that Assassin’s Mark doesn’t work on Summon Guardian of Empyrion. I don’t know if it’s a bug on my side but can you confirm if it procs on the guardians ?