[1.1.1.2] Carrot Lord - Markovian Cadence + 3x Blitz Warlord, Gladiator (7:06) and SR 86 viable

ok theres a full screen button next to zoom in chrome and that solved my issue, ty so much you just greatly improved my gaming experience now i can see everything and get so much more out of GD

I’d like to know the current performance of Markovian. Has anyone recently played Markovian in any combination, not just Warload?

i use Markovian twice in a Deathknight and a Warlord with this Carrot Build. It’s still viable and very strong, my favorite build so far. Maybe it could be a bit stronger with a little polish for the newest patches. I hope the creator of this post/build will refurbish it a bit.

Hello there, I was looking into some builds and I think I’ll go with this one.
Im new to the game, so a few questions.

-Do I just start playing the game normally following the skill and devotion guide, or do I have to play crucible or something else BEFORE the main campaign?
-Do you have a link where to farm the items showcased in this build and at what level?
-What faction do I have to choose for this build?

If there’s anything else I should know please DO let me know!!
Thanks all

• You better level as 2H Warlord, either with Forcewave or Blade Arc. Shield is gonna slow you big time, without giving you much in return. For more information, check this guide.
  • You can start directly in campaign or in Crucible for devotion points, or even with merits, it’s all personal preference.

• All items used in this build are end game random. Only exception are sword and helm, they are crafted, but recipes are random as well.

• Factions: Outcast and Barrowholm you are better to be friendly. Kymon vs Death Vigil, Vigil have phyiscal items, so not that important. Witch Gods, choosing one faction doesn’t make you hostile with the others, so you can eventually max rep them all.

1 Like

I’m playing this on one of my characters and it’s a ton of fun. I’m around level 50 currently. Does great in cruicible and outside too so far. It would be cool to see it updated though. :slight_smile:

But the build is a level 100 end-game build with loads of mandatory items. How can you play this one at level 50? :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I ask the question, why can I not cap Menhir’s Bulwark at 22? I can only add points up to 21…

The build uses Oleron not Menhir as exclusive afaik

Is it better in general…? I like the safer feeling of more tankiness. Was just wondering though, as I thought that 10 over is the overcap, not 9

You simply do not have enough +skills to get menhir to 22/12 with the items used in this build. If you want 22/12 you need to switch out some gear (I suggest relic for a soldier relic then).

btw this build is like 1 y old man, much have happened to the game since then. No idea how this build performs now.

Thx for the replies! Yeah, I still try to just play whtever looks fun =)

This is a bit newer with similar style [1.1.3.1] Classical S&B Cadence Warlord tank for easy SR 75 uses Warborn set instead of Markovian set.

1 Like

Mch appreciated, thank you

I wish someone of the nice Build maker would update this build to the new standards of the newest patch.

Isn’t anyone out there to do so? :smiley: I am not talented enough by myself…

I believe that set is in really bad state right now, so not sure whether it’s possible.

Are you sure? I can make still SR75 with this build with ease. Maybe it just needs a little bit of polishing

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2J9KMgN

1 Like

It looks well, but no Shieldmaiden is mistake, you need to focus more on shield part. Also add shield component with block recovery as well.

Maybe I will do topic updating the build in the future :thinking:

2 Likes

Nery, i would love you for this, please do it! :smiley:
I tried so many build you made.

1 Like