[1.1.1.2] Carrot Lord - Markovian Cadence + 3x Blitz Warlord, Gladiator (7:06) and SR 86 viable

Hi you need to respec those 3 points from crossroad…then use those points on Ghoul!

First you take out blue and purple crossroad points and put them to ghoul.

Next you take out one point from last node of light of empyrion and put that last point in ghoul (complete ghoul)

Last step you take out the last point from the pink crossroad and put that point back to the last node of light of empyrion.

And as Mr. Pappaboy mentioned…you can respec devotion points at spirit guide…
Where you find spirit guide is depending on the progression of your campaign and also DLC you currently have. If you have crucible dlc then just go into crucible mode and respec those devotion points!

Hi so quick question,

What’s your opinion on taking divine mandate instead of oleron rage?

@veretragna

For consistently making awesome builds. Heck, ALL builds you post are achievable without filthy tough to get MI, and are so fine tuned. Have tried different devotion bindings, and even they are most optimal. Truly thanks for consistently doing such an awesome job. (This is your 5th build iam trying atm)

Hi!
Oleron’s Rage is straightly better.
It provides huge amount of OA, and OA is what makes this build so efficient. As you can see, I invested lots of skillpoints into Cunning, took offensive augments and took Oleron’s Rage for OA.
Divine Mandate provides tasty bonuses too, but in cost of OA. With low OA you can’t get advantage of high crit % and can’t proc Assassin’s Mark quick enough, so Divine Mandate is basically obsolete for this particular build.

Thanks!
Let the power of the carrot flow through you!

1 Like

why do you use Honor instead of Doom for Relic?

Vere is out from the forums for a while (perhaps permanent)

I asked this question before we had the forum re-roll the 1st of May. The answer was that he liked the skill on Honor better than Doom due to the shotgun ability it has.

I will try to play with Doom and see how well it would perform compared to Honor :smiley: but i do feel like Doom could give more damage and skill points to this build. what do you think?

he tested with doom too and he preferred honor, and vere is the carrot god

2 Likes

I guess it fits his playing style :smiley: TBH, I dont see any major difference between them

+12% damage to humans is ok

One question. Why use seal of blades instead of seal of might ?

1 Like

For extra life steal,I assume.Also this build have good amount of armor,so it’s extra boost.

yes as Nery wrote. it is basically 50% of all total life steal that seal of blades

Question about rings:
How about the open hard of mercy/closed hand of vengeance set? Significantly better than matriarch ring in my opinion, though no chaos res, no armor, no Safeguard bonus though.
In return we get - far more OA, solid DA, bleeding,vit,ele res, all res reduction, and alot of healing.

Or maybe at least a way to replace matriach ring? Is that 10% res reduction THAT good?
Still campaigning with this char, and dont have my own Obsidian seal so cannot test myself.

Opinions?

Judicator seal combo is always nice for physical builds, especially in Crucible. In SR are useless in boss chunks, where the proc will not be active most of the time. But one can argue for Crucible Judicator are better.

Black matriarch task is to provide physical RR. Enemies have low, so extra 10% is actually huge improvement of damage.

Thanks alot!

Still cant find my Obsidian seal, nor the medal - using markovian strategem and judicator combo - and i dont even have the correct rune yet - and i destroyed crucible with ease.
With 4 blessings i could take 2x 150-170 with some time left on blessings (maybe next time i’ll time it to see how it really fares) and i reaaaally have no experience whatsoever in crucible.

This is really the best build ive played so far in terms of fun and efficiency in grim dawn.

1 Like

Hi, just curious is it Retal warlord stronger for SR than this marko cadence ?

^ Marko cadence build has faster clearing times than retal warlords. Tested it myself.

Hi, I’m a little late coming to this party. I just started playing GD again and been dying for a effective tank build. My problem is gt isn’t showing anything but gear page, so I got no idea on we’re or how many points go into skills or attributes.is this build spelled out in more detail elsewhere? BTW this seems to be an amazing build ty for sharing with us

Not sure how it looks on your end or what browser you’re using, but on latest version of Chrome you can access this link https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jYEenN and click on the flashing “book” icon as shown below to access the mastery window where you can view the skills and devotions.