[1.1.1.2] Crit shield, Paladin Virtue's glad farmer/SR 50+

Yeah and Palading got heal on demand,racial damage,aether/chaos resistances,damage reduction from Censure.Demo have blast shield,bwc for burn and RR and also you can take Divine mandate.I feel Pala got little edge,but I like my build ofc and more class combos with similar concept,merrier.

Trying to fiddle with a paladin build that focuses on stacking fire damage to Aura of Censure, Eye of Reckoning and Fire Retaliation, with the fire spirit and censure to lower fire res, but truthfully I’ve got no idea what I’m doing or if the build is even viable, and my paladin is only level 50. It’s slow but fun process to slowly figure things out. If anyone wants to adopt the idea to finish the build feel free to do so, otherwise I’m taking quite some time to get it done.

If you are looking for a new build to try, I recommend this one. I’m at level 94 with this build, and it’s highest damage dealt is 230,000. It’s very survivable and the health bulb never dips if I stay on the Inquisitors Seal. Just filled out the last of the 55 Celestials and am on my way for some payback to the Mad Queen.

Thanks for posting this build. It is very, very fun to play

Can you post a GT link of your current setup in my beginner friendly thread http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83039 ?

I would like to collect some build examples there :slight_smile:

Sure, you can even post it in your guide if you want to, its maybe better

I asked tdurden since I think he has some kind of “middle ground” version. I have already included yours :wink:

ok that’s nice thanks ^^

Just came back after 6 months off, and really want to try an Aegis Paladin. This build looks great, but can someone help me with some leveling tips? Do you level with Aegis and something else?

Physique vs cunning? 1:1?

Thanks for any help!

I have leveling guide for Aegis paladin here ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

1 Like

Thanks malawiglenn, appreciate it!

While GT is down, could you please tell what medal and legs do you use for this build? Thanks:)