[1.1.1.2] Demonslayer WH revamped - 350k dps leech tank (SR 80, Naked crucible, 17s Dummy killtime)

We actually discussed PB Dervish, if you REALLY want to use a shield you can use mythical gravetouch and the gearing is mostly the same, but playing a caster dervish without an offhand for ascension uptime is kinda… eh (also muh blade spirits…)

I did. It was meh. It’s got nothing on the WH. The only advantage it’s got is energy regen and OA. :confused:

EDIT: The biggest problem with guardians, is that they actually do a lot more acid damage than vitality damage. So you can’t really use them for DPS.

Thanks Nery!

Yeah I suspected it wouldn’t have much on the WH.

I might have to steal this devotion setup with a couple modifications for the Grasping Vines Conjurer I’m planning on doing soon though.

Not much to steal. Vitality devotions are more or less set in stone. The only question is whether or not you need to grab kraken vs. lantern

Yo, I got the recipe for the head so with the new thing I can get the whole set, got nothing else tho, was wondering if I can start with that or if I need all of it for it to work. Also, Im somewhat new to the game Im almost through ultimate on first character and was curious which version you would recommend for a new player, Reaper or WH? Reaper for more defensivness? And is there grimtools link for Reaper? Might have missed.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71571

A lot of your questions are answered here. if you’re just starting to look for items, I’d use the non-mythical contagion. It’s almost BiS, and it’ll serve you very well until you find what you need.

To farm the non mythical contagion, do I have to be on a sub 100 character?

That’s a good question. I believe so, yes. Maybe it’ll drop in elite too - not sure about this

Items of a certain level drop when player and the area are at least 10 levels below the item level. So you can start farming as early as level 84.

Right, the issue here is being above the item level.

M. contagion is almost just as good. Just use something like tranquil pants for that spirit boost.

Hey, any chance of a leveling guide for us newbies please? :slight_smile:

Even a GT every 15-20 levels would be sweet if possible. TIA!

It’s actually pretty easy to level. I’m doing it now in hardcore, just finished Elite and started Ultimate. Damage is ok even without any endgame or even midgame items. I don’t have any 84/94 legendaries in HC yet, and still blasting through the campaign without any issues. The build is very strong, can facetank pretty much anything except maybe a few superbosses. All you have to worry about is resistances and energy regeneration.

@ Sir Spanksalot,

Very nice build, but I’m curious about the Mad Queen. You said she’s really dangerous, but isn’t PB considered a range/spell attack? Why would she reflect it back to you? I haven’t tried facing her yet on this toon, just trying to understand the mechanics here. My Retaliation Warlord died to her earlier, even though all his damage was retaliation. Reflect on reflect? Is that a thing?

When MQ turns red and angry, any projectile based attack will cause her to release a barrage of spines.

Since PB fires 8 projectiles, shotgunning her at close range spells instant death.

I’ll need to update this guide too…im pushing for chaos/vit conversion on valguurs glove, but shall assume that that won’t come to pass.

So, does this mean that if I stand at medium/long range from her, I will be safe or safeR?

Safer. The projectiles can be dodged. Alternatively, you can wait for her buff to wear out before attacking her

with high chance of deflect and high DA, you should be fine at medium range

I like homestead potion for MQ, gives a nice DA buff for 10 seconds

Hello its joke, or some warlord knife thowing build exist? My warlord riped hc and im looking for some new build.

No it’s joke,cause Warlord are very strong and in previous patch were undoubtedly overpowered.You still need Nightblade to be able to use Phantasmal blades,to throw knives.

Did your warlord rip on a reflect mob? Looks like retaliation damage can be reflected back at you. That’s how I lost mine despite 5k armor and overcapped resists (except reflect). Had only 35% reflect resistance and got instagibbed on one of those undead wizards’ spiky aura.

As for a PB Witch Hunter, it’s a solid class for HC. But don’t neglect stun and freeze resistances.