[1.1.1.2] Demonslayer WH revamped - 350k dps leech tank (SR 80, Naked crucible, 17s Dummy killtime)

while reflect was big issue, i died from being stupid :smiley: and tanking while all savemy*ss abilities was on cooldown. Sad story tho :smiley: 1 min of silence for Mr. Traumatic

First time Iā€™ve seen this. Did you consider the MI offhand? death effigy would mean just under 800% WD per throw, some more skill, could make it worth investing in second rite? inherent crit + a decent affix would result in more +% damage as well. No idea how it would compare to contagion or grasp on the damage front but it seems like it could surpass?

Good luck on the reroll!

Approaching lvl 75 on my witch hunter, trying to farm some lvl 50-75 legendaries from the rogue dungeon in AoM. The vendor there sells random blueprints.

Such a strong build, thank you for sharing!

It absolutely wrecks, the DPS is incredibly high, extremely fun to pilot as well.

Updated by own PB WH to this and it deletes everything and chews through Korvaak like heā€™s made of cardboard. What Iā€™d like to know though is could this manage to kill Ravager etc? I know itā€™ll carve through Lokarr because the old version did pretty fluffing well against him, although it did take a couple of minutes.

Yes! https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022040208/screenshots/?appid=219990

Finally Mog fell to a slight modification of this build as shown here: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a1E6B2

Increased healing and stun resistances mainly, heals because you absolutely need them to get past the buff he gets at 50% health, stun for obvious reasons. Mythical Mark of Divinity is a must due to the buff it gives to resistances and the proc, which went off 2 times. Also heavily used Blade Barrier to save my arse and regen energy, along with allowing some time for healing skills to cooldown. Did take about 5 tries though, but only 2 aether clusters. Time to kill was less than the time limit for resistance pots.

Taking out Ravager or Calli is going to be more difficult, due to needing more resistance reduction possibly as they both have 136% resistance to vitality. But otherwise due to not needing stun resistance, we can go with standard devotion layout and use gear for increasing resistances.

I think using the Mythical Orb of the Black Flame and boots etc that increase Vulnerability might help, but Iā€™d need to trawl through grimtools for suitable items. Canā€™t swap out pants though due to the need for the spirit they give :confused:

[edit] Thoughts on how this might fare against Ravager of Souls and Calli?: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JaO87N

Iā€™m not seeing that 350k dps no matter how hard I try. My sheet PB damage shows around 15k with the exact same gear, augments and devotions. What am I missing??

On a side note, loving it in hardcore. Makes my spin2win Warlord and Kriegā€™s DK feel like wounded snails, lol

Sheet Dps is for single PB projectile and with the set you have 8.

But 8x15k=120k not 350k as stated previously. 3x difference using the same gear? Actually, my setup has 400% more vitality damage and similar flat vitality bonus. So, how on earth would it hit 350K, unless they are ALL crits.

Another question I have is, how to deal with reflect mobs? Thereā€™s zero reflect damage reduction while blade spiritsā€™ damage gets reflected to you by all those spiky auras, even from the trash mobs. Iā€™ve just nearly lost my char due to that mechanics.

So will have to use 2x titanā€™s plating + Serenity relic + 3x Kymonā€™s augment on rings and amulet to deal with this.

Should be a mistake.12k seems too low.Do you take transmuter?

About reflect,on constellation there are sources if you have problems it.Components feels like a waste,especially jewels augments.But of youā€™re playing on HC you need to be careful.Also I will drop Manticore.Revenant and Scales now provides flat RR and have vitality damage.

Yes, Iā€™m using the transmuter as can be seen in the attachment below. Itā€™s 12.5K at the moment (making some changes to components and augments now).

Thatā€™s normal, hereā€™s mine:

The damage is per blade not for the full number of blades thrown with each cast, nor adjusted for cast speed. The DPS counter in the first panel on the character panel is your DPS per blade x cast speed, just multiply that value by total number of blades for the full DPS.

That makes sense, thank you! Mine is 30k (PB DPS). Feels strong, just need to optimize the defence now. Still getting close calls on reflect mobs @ 45% reflect resist. I wonder if itā€™s capped at 80% like all other resistances or can go higher?

So Mr. Spanks, considering both the %conversion nerf to the good old Riftwarped Grasp and the nicely rolled pair of Korvan Pauldrons I happened to find, should I now swap my relic for Serenity? :see_no_evil:

Anyone try out PB after the recent patch. Thinking about making either a PB why or reaper, have the changes affected it much?

Hereā€™s my Demonslayer Reaper at 1.1.4.0 [1.1.4.0] The Undead Shinobi of Cairn - PB Reaper, Gladiator in ~ 6 minutes

Thank you! I will check it out and start leveling. Hopefully GT is working this weekend!

Im just wondering how you acquired anough spirit to equip the offhand. Not seeing where it all comes from on your grimtools. I hit lvl 94 and i am only in the 600ā€™s spirit wise. Does the rest of it come from the reaper pants? I am currently using a death effigy because i cannot equip the m grasp of the dead.

You might have to take a few points out of physique & put them into spirit to equip your off-hand, depending on what kind of pants you use.

This is because they are the biggest source of spirit on this build with their ā€˜of Psycheā€™ suffix. However:

Since everybody drops different affix combinations on his MIs, you will have to adjust some of your other stuff according to what you can get on your best-fitting version of the pants.

Apart from fixing your resists (as spanks said above), the ideal second stat you want on there is defensive ability (you want, at an absolute minimum, 2750+ DA). The ā€˜of Psycheā€™ suffix really just lets spanks dump a ton of additional attribute points into phys to get more DA/life.

Great alternatives to this suffix are e.g. ā€˜of Protectionā€™ or ā€˜of Fortitudeā€™ to make up for the points you have to move from phys to spirit; but a great deal of green affix combos can get you awesome resists + some DA, too.

Just remember to always only fulful the minimum spirit requirements of your off-hand (724) and dump all remaining points into physique. Use a Tonic of Reshaping if your gear & stuff changes.

Edit: in case your pants arenā€™t actually your issue: check if you have a Seal of Annihilation on your amulet & compare your devotion path for possible deviations. Those are usually big sources of spirit, too.

Thanks for the tips. I might have to dump some points into spirit. I have the same devo path and a seal of annihilaltion in ammy, plus i do not have myth belt yet. So ill dump into spirit until i can farm some decent pants and get the belt, also missing shoulders too, but they are not a spirit item.