[1.1.1.2] Physical Retal Stoneguard Warlord - SR 85++

Hey.

You can level up classic soldier.

CAdence +Blitz +Deadly momentum and Field command

Slowliy max Bulward and 5 pts on overguard will make leveling easy.

Assassin mark bound to cadence. Break morale in Elite maxed and start working twoards Ok mastery (Presence of virtue) and keep on maxing the mastery until you reach celestial presence (2-3 pts in AScension on the way)

If you want an easy start you can go Forcewave /internal trauma, and at around lvl 25/30 spec the skill above. Once you get deadly momentum the game really starts to move

Great build as always Superfluff!

Just curious if you would alter anything for survivability on HC? Maybe more defensive devotions?

Thanks

War CRy, 3k DA minimum, and perhaps a bit more overcap on Aether and poison.

Devotions are kinda innately defensive already

Max War Cry? And 1 point in Break Morale?

What would you take points out of?

EDIT:

Sorry, one last question. What do you bind to Ulzaadā€™s Decree? Cant figure it out, and its blank in the grim tools devotion area.

I died once with this build in malmouth ultimate, shocked as i was i checked my gear and realized i had not adusted my resists with augments and rep items after swapping over to lvl 94 equipment due to the easy time i had vs all content, guess i just got lazy from never seeing my health bar move:rolleyes:

Dont really know a class build thats more tankier than this? but yeah dont stand in puddles of green stuff and you will be good.
Fleshweaver harris guy, guess he removed my buffs while i was distracted by that dynamite behind him.

judgement.

What to take points out of? You can take inspiration from the Callagadra setup where I use War CRy. And break moraleā€¦idk if you wanna disrupt small casters i guess

op you said there is a gt link for calla but i cant see it? Am i missing it

My bad, was in the video description.

Added to main page as well

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV14a8z2

thanks man cant wait to try it

Can I replace Calla visage by another helmet to Kill Calla ? Itā€™s my first char so I donā€™t have other possibility to get her helmet. I hit level 100 2 days ago and already got 3 pieces of the build, currently farming for the others.

Sure.

Anything with high armor rating, % armor or %phys res on it.

You can use Mythical Dawnguard Helm, just an example

Thanks Super, just wondering is there a specific place those green Dread Lord rings drop? Iā€™m almost level 100 and havenā€™t seen one.

Creeping Ring in general? Affixes are random on drop. But the ring itself drops quite often from the below list

Dropped from:
Poisonous Bloom
Carnivorous Plant
Voracious Growth
Bloodthirsty Bloom
Burning Bloom
Virulent Growth ~ Diseased
Thunderbloom ~ Electrified
Sylvarria, Queen of the Undergrowth

@Superfluff is taking Ulzaadā€™s Decree still worth it? Or is taking something else, better? (like Ghoul or Harp?)

Thanks!

Thanks a lot.

Where I can see how you add skill point and build devotion?

Hello and welcome!

Try the Grim tools link. This tool is used to show builds and also theory craft them

GT:https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqJBy8N

Iā€™ve made some updates to the build but i can only show them next patch

1 Like

hi all,

nice experiment and i like to see retal do good as it has done not so good in my trials with it. Sry to say but i didnā€™t like reading through this thread at all so poluted.

Hi,

If the build post looks bad my apologies . It was a bit crazy times when i posted it and it was a bit redundat as back then, WL was abused both in game and verbally, as you can see in the thread.

Made some changes to it and might give the build a fresh face at SR 100 or something once patch hits

build post is fine just in the replies the plot gets lost imo im not going to point fingers but damn people get a grip