[1.1.1.2] S&B Auradin (SR-75+)

Sooo… did you test it out? :smiley:

Yes, I did. The rollback has erased a good part of the discussion here. The grimtool link is what I settled for after trying other set-ups.

Hummmm …i try to make your build but i have some difficulties to hit stronger

Do you have some advise which skill to use at the begining…i speak about level 15 to 40?

Thanks!

It depends on what you like to play. Inquisitor: Word of Pain (for AoE) + Rune of Haggarad (Single Target) is the best way to go for leveling.
OahtKeeper: for this Paladin, I played self-found and chose a S&B with Aegis of Menhir and Vire’s Might/Judgment as my main damaging sources, depending on the items I got.

I invite you to read this guide for further information:
https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81737

Update 1.1.2.0: very slight nerfs on this build but it is in the same state as before, SR-75 capable.

Hei Buddy - I started with ur build and I am about level 50 now.
You said to play with WoP to triffer Fire - but in ur Grimtoollink isn’t any skillpoint in WoP.

Please help!

Thank u very much :stuck_out_tongue:

the second link does. I left the spec I used for the first video (#1: 1.1.1.2), the right gt link is the other one (#2: 1.2.2.0)

Have you thought about using this shield instead: https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/12713

I think it would be more consistent than an on block proc, when the build doesn’t even have any block recovery and a pretty low block chance.

That question was asked but deleted (f— rollback). I didn’t choose this shield because I don’t like green items in my builds if there’s a good blue/purple alternative. And here, the shield is almost perfect: %damage, %phys res, good CDR, a proc, +1 all skills, the resistances the build needs and 50% better damage blocked.

A well rolled double rare Scarab could be better though, you’re right.

Thanks a lot!

any suggestions for leveling a paladin from zero with this build in mind? Is it advised to switch to the Auradin at a later point in time or is it doable from the beginnig?

It’s very gear dependent, damage comes from procs and auras.
Both Inquisitor and Oathkeeper are good for levelling, it depends on what skill you prefer. If you want to get used to the Auradin build, start with S&B Oathkeeper. Vire’s Might + Aegis of Menhir is very nice for levelling. Word of Pain is very good below 50 too.

Thanks for your response!

this build is still strong? for crucible 150+ or SR 65+?

nice build btw

In the title mate, SR-75 :slight_smile: I don’t play Crucible, so I can’t tell.

Is this build still viable??

It’s quite old so it might need tweaking to bring it up to the current patch. If you’re not sure what you’d need to do, it might be better looking at more recent S&B Elemental builds from 1.1.5.2 and onwards.

Darn ok I was really hoping I would be able to just run and burn things around me

stat looks fine though. Perhaps get a nice one of those new MI green shields that gives elemental dmage to aura of censure. Also consider getting heart of wrath

1 Like
1 Like