[1.1.9.0] THE Z U C C - Phys Retal DE Oppressor - (ALMOST) EVERYTHING+

Among the zillions of pre-FG theorycrafted builds, this was one of my favorites.

Nice to see it in action :slight_smile:

Whaddabout my Primalstriking savagery stacking spin2win archon. :rolleyes:

Z had mentioned the amulet was too good and we didn’t believe him,then the million dps build came out :smiley:

Looks well done, but not well played! Hiding in the corner trying to 1v1 like a n00b :slight_smile:

Physical Retal DE is officially the best DE now!
Honestly, this plays better than stoneguard hybrid retal that very lack on AoE.

This DE just spread your 24% retal damage to 13 enemies at once with the ticks of channeling skill.

On a side note, I am really surprised that you guys can put up on climbing that shattered realm. I have only climbed to lv 50 and already sick of it. :mad:

Well, it IS the best DE . No mana Pita, lots of natural tankiness. best DPS output due to DE and Retal. Mobs kill themselves on such build.

Yeah, SR is a bummer, my SC friend got to SR 95 then the game crashed and he deleted GD >_> said, he never ever want to do the same shit again .:eek:

yeah…
[http://i65.tinypic.com/zjvx92.jpg[/IMG]"]]([IMG)

i actually ended up going back and getting it even higher, but didnt get a screenshot

Hey this build doesn’t suck money :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks!

I came fresh from nerfs. Not again, please :p. If the ammy shipped out of FG with the old values and people start playing million DPS DE builds, I wonder if people would react the same way as some do with Octavius now.

I was seriously in doubt of this when the DE mods were nerfed but then I ran the numbers in my head and thought it would be at least decent. This exceeded my expectations.

It is indeed weird. This is one of the builds that only makes sense from a numbers perspective.

Curious how crazy that million DPS build performs. Guess we’ll never see it cause it’s nerfed unless the guy who made it stored vids.

And that wasn’t a 1v1! Maiden had her cheerleading squad running around and energizing her. don’t underestimate the power of moral support!

thanks everyone!

You should just GDstash waystones so you skip to 65. 50-65 isn’t har anyway unless you’re AA. What I did was just do 5 shards in one night, get one build to 75 and then clone the hell out of it. My pre-leveled chars are indeed wasted.

HOLY FUCK

My current version still has 505k dps with all buffs up :wink:

tbh i thought it was going to get nerfed more. Even after my suggestion of dumping half the retal to attack went through, it was still really strong.

Well, considering they halved the retal then it makes sense your dps got halved too. Tho going for more dps isn’t always the way for me.

i only hope if it gets nerfed more it won’t be on the level of FoI which only has 6%. Keep it playable instead of adding to the list of useless mods.

Honestly, I think if one want to build for shattered realm, it NEEDS to be as broken as this.
The power creep is real!

Is it just me, or does warlords/retal trivialise the game? :rolleyes:

anything past sr 65 is meant to be a challenge. dont be surprised if builds clearing sr 80+ solo with relative ease are toned down.

Cons:
-Not for shield haters
-Not for retal haters

This a joke right?:eek:

Nice build

Considering how much armor they get its not a surprise. At 7k armor you are nearly immune to phyz dmg . At 9k with some flat absorbtion you are immune. To make things worse all retal items have a good amount of tankines on them and the devotion route is also filled with tankiness.

yep then add ez mode high block chance/recovery/block damage…

and amulet of mercy with +4% all max and +4% max aether. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQeaXrPX04Y
You are literally invinsible if you pull stuff one by one and swap some items with +max resistance against specific enemy.

This is actually not entirely true. Not all Warlords have high phys res save for silly octavius. Some stop before 30% phys res and sometimes i’d give some armor away for that

Don’t jump to conclusions based on a couple of builds

Sentinels can have 80% phys res;)

That retal warlord should be killing a bit faster :stuck_out_tongue: Jeez it’s not until a week that i can post that shit.

Congrats on trolling Anasteria though :smiley:

^phyz res is prone to debuffs, Armor don`t. A Black Flame warlock can run around with 80% phyz res too and 40% dmg absorbtion, its nowhere near the tankiness level of retal warlord. And the dmg is incomparable. My warlold do naked crucy in ~8 minutes on max dps setup… my warlock can barely finish in 12 minutes with all bufs and a banner and its not even remotely safe.

I think maiden applies armor shred no?