[1.1.2.0] Rahahahaaa! - Chaos DW Witch Hunter (g3) (c+) (vid) (re-post)

With revenant being great RR option now, what is the plan with the medal? Prolly different for dual wield vs juggernaut casting, but nothing is jumping out to me (and losing capped witchfire is sad if black star is dumped)

Build has to be completely reworked. Medal? Probably Direwolf Crest for better Reaper kills, or non-mythical Blood Sigil maybe. I’m on it.

It’s loads of fun really. The burst power is impressive. It’s just the mediocre AoE that holds it back a bit. DB CD is 0.9 sec

Chaos Fissure is also build enabler

Dear God please no more of this medal :frowning: Reaper dies in like 4 seconds with good % undead. Use non myth Sigil of Chthon. You het loads of flat and you get Human racial dmg which you will need as well. Especially at wave 163 if you get FG spawns

Lol edited my post again after you had quoted the unedited one.

Reaper goes down surprisingly fast and is atm the least of his problems. Chthonians including Grava evaporate and so do human Nems. My highest crit was 900K and i’m not even using mark of solael component for yet another source of rR cause i felt you lose time clickity clicking Curses the entire map so I just use 2x Seal of the void.

I’d say CC from bunch of heroes. Slow resistance is something to consider. Belgo does well here with harp and i refuse to take Aeon

I’m still not convinced about Abominable being better than Aeon+Korvaak on this new Revenant setup. But maybe that’s because you came up with it and not me…

If i may ask, are you testing full green? I would love to see this gt and be honored to post it in op.

Abomination is more a question of identity to me. Not that it’s necessarily the best setup for it. What is this DW build if not just like any other but with chaos theme. Witch abomination you can tap into inhuman power and it just fits with the whole chaos melee theme. I wich sustain on abomination were a bit improved

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPArmgN - This is not 100% accurate representation of what i got at home. I just took the GT saved at work and remade it by memory. But that’s the idea.

and yes I greened it up. Especially for Scepter to ge the most out of Second rite, massing up up to 62K flat damage

Yeah I posted something like this in op before the patch, but with Kuba pants (16 flat worth of 3 ranks in Lethal Assault) and of Verocity affix (imo important for attack speed and adcth, same flat). And ofc I stuck to Aeon+Korvak.

Is there a way to take Aeon, DG and Abomination AND now Revenant? I would really like that uptime fix…

I liked solael pants reists and 4% lifesteal which applies to both weapons. I then get solael malice on Scepter for more flat dmg and % dmg

As for deveos no, i don’t thing there is a way to take 3x T3 in this case with abomination requiring 18 eldritch.

@Superfluff

I have a little idea for this Abomination setup of yours. How about Belgothian Carnage? Your build is carried by DG and Abo uptime. What do you think?

I wanted to try it too.

Basically i wanted first a chaos theme. I wanted Oblivion relic to succed. It has good flat dmg and %chtonic racial. You can roll another % chthonic or %undead on it. And I was disappointed. Then Pact proc…meh, then Combustion that is just very good and consistent.

Belgo had flat pierce and +2 LA +1 Dual blades so it mucht actualy not be DpS loss that bad. Just a question of RR. We’d have to test it and see if Belgo requires a Mark of Solael or not. Definitely worth a try

LMAO. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this with buffed CDR? Or just from items?

Items + CDR that applies after items

Updated op with a proper 1.1.2.0 version

I tried belgo relic and it’s fun but not the best. I’m afraid only combustion gets me below 7 min consistently

Did you try Solael component and dropping Doombolt?

Doom bolt was like the last thing i tried. Solael component was the first.

I’m a bit burnt out on this build and all the combos i’ve tried:) I’m sure it can do a 6:30 consistently in the end

Updated op with 1.1.2.3 vids. Build does crucible consistently under 7 minutes. Could approach the 6 minute threshold by some tweaks (non-myth Blood Sygil and Seal of the Void, pulling points from Wasting, etc.) but op setups are imo best balanced for 100% consistency.

Buffs were nice. But not enough. To achieve energy sustain for main game and SR (SR in theory) the build would have to lose much of its power. It’s a meme build. It’s not really comfortably playable for all content.

Sigh so no chance for SR with Chaos melee :frowning:

Dont know why Crate treats chaos as the retarded child in the family (paying attention just so social service doesnt take it from you).

Non-shield, range, caster with medium & low armor & low phys res , specially offense-oriented builds => you cant go far through all contents (or you must have dedicated setup + drugs) , but Crucible is always welcome, that’s why > 90% builds on forum based on Crucible

Destroy all contents with Offense-oriented builds ??? How to compensate Defense-oriented builds ?