[1.1.2.0] Rahahahaaa! - Chaos DW Witch Hunter (g3) (c+) (vid) (re-post)

For what it’s worth

I also didn’t have this setup. I tried straight up DG and Abominable might(which I talked about more). I like how it potentially gives chaos an identity. What is DW chaos compared to DW Belgo or DM? Having ok dmg with a more reliable possibility to tap into unnatural strength sounds good.

I’ve had moments where a nemesis would simply vanish before my eyes

And the other was GD + chaos Blades of wrath, which also had lots of potential but was missing stuff.

Either way I didn’t enjoy it overall. I have no idea how you guys played without stacking up tones of racial Dmg for Chtonians and for undead(ravager). I also don’t think we should have to take TD to refresh heals to survive better. The build is already uncomfortable to play

Thx for the comment!

Hmm…

I’ve had moments where a nemesis would simply vanish before my eyes

Oh?

I had moments I died in 163 because I seriously couldn’t outdamage the aetherial trio and the three human healers.

And the other was GD + chaos Blades of wrath, which also had lots of potential but was missing stuff.

It worth it, isn’t it? That extra racial…

I have no idea how you guys played without stacking up tones of racial Dmg for Chtonians

No Sacred Plating = no aether res. No Leathery Hide = zero stun res. Stun res on the boots = no pierce res. Welcome to the world of purple and blue.

But you got a point. Probably should’ve made those Sanctified Bones a priority somehow… Well, no matter, this one’s just speculative. I’ll show you the real 1.1.2.0 Rah’Zin when the patch hits. :wink:

also don’t think we should have to take TD to refresh heals to survive better

TD is mostly with the DG nerf in mind. And for the stats (slow res, dodge, etc.). But is Abominable really worth Aeon and Korvaak?

Its a shame the GD community doesnt have more of an overlap with the For Honor community. :smiley: Your title inspired this.

/shitpost

I watch vids with the best Berzerk and Valkirie players in For honor dueling

My man. :wink:

Just curious what was the timing ? Did you make 3 runs on one set?
I run with 2 sanctified bones+revenant , still 2 Reapers were painfully slow to deal with >_> Esp if there is some %dmg reduction shit spawned on same wave.

Reapers got ok with Lots of Racial. However, 7:30 was best case but felt like shit. Wave 163 with FG spawns is painful to me

i died sometimes, idk if i made 3 runs in a row. I kept changing the build.

Personally i won’t min max anymore it until i see some changes for WPS and sats.

It’s also ridiculous that ignaffar is better than PAct or Oblivion. The thirst chaos has for the already fractured rr it has is just amazing.

I know it’s not that important but i also suggested a bit of pierce res on the set

This 133% dmg on the AA so amazing :rolleyes:
It’s like melee firestrike, w/o explosive and brimstone :smiley:

Didn’t even try this chaos dmg, but tried to make physical version, like I did with belgo reaper.
Result : 9.30 3b+1b on the vid, once I even made 9.00 but today I wasn’t so lucky

I did 3 runs with my Fevered Rage setup. Found MQ to be a major pain to deal with, due to , well, her fevered unfriednlyness. 7:05 , 7:35, 7:28 was my time.

I use similar build
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZyeM7wZ

I don’ like ring and medal -res procs because they are too unreliable so I use my lucky craft and drop.
Relic can be changed to Ignafar combustion, it gives more damage and -10% chaos res, better than Solael relic.

Also it’s possible to get devotion setup <time delation+dying god+abom might>. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JPEj4Z
But it require to get some useless crap in devotions and I’am not really sure what is better, because I like ghoul+bat. Both can be used.
Gloves and helmet can be changed to mythical voidrend talons + ravager helmet. Total dps will be a bit lower, but AoE damage will be stronger, it will overcap some resistances and will give 4% more cdr, lifesteal or crit dmg and +1 to all skills.

Hi! The GDTools indicate 33% of life steal. Where do you get it from? I have noticed it only on the daggers and medal.

Do you always survive CC effects? I noticed the resists are below 50%.

Ghoul 4% node and daggers are additive in GT it seems

You’re right about GT.If you have just two seal of blades on dw build,GT will show 10% life steal,while in reality you have just 5% for each weapon.

That’s right. It’s a little error that’s never been fixed. Adcth value in gt is shown as a sum of global, main and offhand adcth. For your regular autoattack you should count it global plus the average of main and offhand. Build with top rolls has 4 (Ghoul) + 6 (medal) + 14 (both weapons) = 24. Should add another 3 from Bat. I mistakenly took Fiend over Bat. Build has crazy sustain without even trying.

All CC res above 50 is for SR. In crucible you can make do with 30 (except slow). I’d love more, especially stun, but it’s not possible on a no-green setup without sacrificing too much.

So, we have Crucible school results with unstable mutators of Rah boy

How about Celestial school ?

//youtu.be/B-V1wPPggTc

Again, bullied by Belgo, DM, Venom …

=> “God Zantai, Bully Squad everywhere… they need your Mighty Nerf Hammer so badly” - Rah said

rahahahahzin is not ahahahah anymore… it got good buffs and revenant works great on it aahahah… we got it boiz and girlzzz

I’ll post a 6 something min video tomorrow. Chaos is power

Damn it fluff. I’m 99% sure this is the -4.7s to DB deceiver I really wanted to do :rolleyes: