[1.1.2.3] Bleeding Conjurer - I hit´em with an axe (SR 75; updated to 1.1.5.1)

Very, because a lot of conversion to Piercing.

And Revenant is unreachable; had to not only skip Bat but Kraken, too.

Shoot2033 tested it for me. Not bad. Many thanks. :slight_smile:
He used his devotion route: Grimtools

Tried a different devotion route, nothing fancy but really helps with Energy:

After several changes, the build has still 51 % Physical Resistance, 3k OA and 3k DA.
Could be made even a little bit safer with Overlord´s Iron Grip (59 % Physical Resistance, DA from Bonds of Bysmiel); I use Crimson Claws (Rogue Dungeons, SR 55-56 just for fun).

This was hard…as in really hard. I nearly gave up…but well, now it´s okay.

But from the beginning:
Imagine you have a build that has nearly the highest amount of RR a combination of masteries can get. You have no problems with Resistances, you can even use Health Augments. Your OA/DA is more than enough with very good OA/DA-Shred…everything is fine and then…you are dying. As in “permanently dying” in shards, where you thought it would be “easy going”.

This is one of these builds. I tried everything: Bat with Grasping Vines, Scythe with Dryad for sustain and Health Regeneration…nope, I wasn´t satisfied. Not.at.all.

So, radical solution: Change it. And here is the Update for 1.1.5.1.: GRIMTOOLS

• Guillotine for Rancor
  • When everybody (and his/her mother) can use Dark One´s Set, I can it, too.
  • Yes, Ghoul and Revenant. I need the f*****g ADctH to survive.
  • Now: 152 RR…

Edit:
If you get Mad Queen in small room at higher shards…don´t waste your time. Start new.

Could someone please share a bleeding Conjurer with a focus on Grasping Vines.
(just items would be enough because skills, devotions, augments, components I could work my own)
With Wildblood Crusher I guess but maybe there are other options.

So far I’ve found

• Bleeding Trickster
  • OP Vitality builds that do not maximize %Bleeding
  • Pet Bleeding Conjurer
  • Melee bleeding Conjurers with GV support

I’m going to use the Deathstalker Primal Spirit-like pet from relic with -% Bleeding Res aura to keep me company
and the following illusion

1 Like

The last thing I tried was this: Grimtools

But not very successful, I am rusted a little bit and this build has Energy Issues (could be solved with Arcane Spark in medal imho) and is very piano (my fingers started aching…).

If you really want to focus on Grasping Vines…hm, you have to use Gutripper. I think somebody made such a build, but I think it was Warder…

1 Like

Thanks. Piano is no issue for me because I use scripts heavily to press buttons and as you said there are ways to mitigate Energy problems like devotion or Arcane Spark (which I know from experience makes a big difference).

I’ve found 2h Ranged Bleeding Conjurer with changes made by you that I will also have a look at.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZo4KdvN