[1.1.2.4-1.1.9.8] Malakor's Denial: 4:30 Crucible 150-170, SR, Celestials, tanky melee elemental Tactician [vid] [c+]

Hmm may I know the reasoning for using Handguards of justice?

Flat damage, pierce resistance, huge HP, bit of OA and obviously attack speed. Couldn’t find any other pair that’s relevant. Non-mythical Voidsteel Gaunlets don’t have pierce res.

first sr for my English
i just theorycraft this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2Mkw0WZ
can you guys give me some suggestion?
i known it armor seem low but i hope 3k DA, seal, maiven’s protection, censure aura, phoenix and so on can keep it survive
and i known 2 greens are unreal but its can replaceable

Attack speed is low, slow resist is low, Inspiration is useless on this build since it has no CDR, gloves have no attack speed, skill distribution is far from optimal, etc. etc.

So I’ve decided to respec my fire forcewave tactician (because of the impossibility to drop the bloody sharzul worldeater) in this.

And OwMyGowd how BRUTAL it is…

I’ve just replaced the Diamond in hat (mostly because I don t have the recipe to craft it), by a Sanctified bone.

Even with the complementary skills from the constellations still leveling, it’s incredibly powerfull…

good job

Very nice build, as usual!

Can i translate and post it in a Brazilian GD Forum with all credits to you, ofc?

My first character I really want to continue playing but I can’t for the life of me pull in any Ultos pieces aside from the Gem after hundreds of legendary drops. I have 3 Mythical Malakor’s Infusions and the Ruby/Sapphire combo though so I guess I’ll do this. Maybe I’ll have better luck farming with this guy.

Yeah, sure

This guy is definitely much easier to find gear for than Ultos build. Although self-found is not easy anyway.

This is an amazing build. I am truly stunned not only because of how efficient it is farming crucible, but also by its attention to detail! The combination of OA, DA, armor, innate primary and secondary resistances is truly unique and so robust.

Thank you for sharing.

has anyone this weapons for me? i farm it in Crucible for hours but nothing dropps^^

nothing? What crucible difficulty and what waves are you completing?

i play alone on elite and farm 150-160. ultimate is to hard for me

i have all items but the weapons dont drop

elite? you mean challenger

the chance of getting just that weapon is probably like 1:300 or something given that there are so many legendaries that potentially can drop

Try legitimate trading thread on this forum. You can buy or exchange stuff you need pretty easily there.

Hello, would you suggest any modifications to this build for HC? Maybe Haunted steel in one wpn, or is Ghoul ability enough for ADctH? But yes, since this build destroyed 170 G. Crucible, it should be safe enough for playing on HC.

Build is very safe as it is. Looking at it now I would however pick up Mythical Final March boots for more DA/Phys Res and slow res. You will have to move some components/augments to compensate for Vitality resist loss tho. Haunted steel would be a serious downgrade if anything.

Any updates you’d make to this for FG?

same for me pls

This is the spec that I theorycrafted and that someone tested for me and it was able to do Shard 65.

I am yet to return to this build and see what can be made out of it in Forgotten Gods.

thx mate:)