Welcome to one of my oldest FG builds of my HC collection, which got better and better with pretty much every patch and now has finally a place among the actual good builds (at least imo). The core of this build is the Mythical Wrath of Tenebris and it is absolutely mandatory. However once you find it, you can enjoy this beast of a build!
^ingame stats of version 2 (18.104.22.168) with all permant buffs up, without any temporary buffs
^ingame stats of version 2 (22.214.171.124) with dying god and ascension up, highest crit 564k (prolly DB)
Highlight video from patch 126.96.36.199:
vs dummy ~25s
Build Update video from patch 188.8.131.52:
vs dummy ~19s
first tries vs:
- SR 50-51 on patch 184.108.40.206
- SR 65-66 on patch 220.127.116.11
- SR 50-51 on patch 18.104.22.168
- SR 65-66 on patch 22.214.171.124
- SR 60-61 on patch 1.1.9
Gladiator Crucible of the Dead 4 runs, 6min 42 sec average on patch 126.96.36.199:
- 1-170 first run (150-170 in 6 min 37 sec)
- 150-170 #2 in 7 min 02 sec
- 150-170 #3 in 6 min 39 sec
- 150-170 extra spawn in 6 min 40 sec
- start out with Raven/Bloody Pox like this
- early on pick movement speed devotions (jackal 2nd node, sailor’s guide 3rd node, eel) then aim for fire/chaos devotions
- transition into fire Vire’s Might like this since you wanna level your fire/chaos devotions and fire and chaos has decent overlap in devotions. So this should be the faster way to level your char’s lvl alongside the devotion lvl in the long run.
Devotions & Gear
Some quick words about devotions:
I personally really like Hourglass for Ascension, Blood of Dreeg and Dying God, but if you prefer a setup with Abomination instead feel free to try that out.
Obviously you don’t have to have exactly my affixes, but the base alone is already really good with the +3 EoR imo. Alternative could be Rah’Zin shoulders especially when you use more pieces of the set. Stoneplate greaves are still very good boots if you get good affixes, but there are lots of legendary alternatives now.
Feedback & Final Words
Build is pretty good as it is imo. The other conduit mod for full conversion to EoR aswell as Rah’Zin versions of this build are very good aswell afaik, but I haven’t tested them myself. Also I believe that for tougher enemies the RR on the conduit will be more important as you have like 90% fire->chaos conversion via belt/ring anyway.