[1.1.2.5] A Shockingly Versatile Build - Conjuring a Sequel, 6:30m Crucible 150-170 3 buffs/1 banner

A few days ago. My character has reached 94 now. Why?

I could try it for you and see why you could not get it to work.

I don’t remember what level I was at. I was leveling a mage hunter and got elemental storm first, and then met the requirements for blizzard. I get 5 devotion points from crucible after the first quest, and then back to main campaign for the rest of the leveling. So whatever that level is.

Blizzard is now bound to rune of hagarrad, but that’s not efficient for leveling since you can kill trash before RoH goes off, at least until you reach ultimate Ashes. I would change when fighting cold resistant enemies though, so that I would be using searing ember again, but to proc elemental storm.

I switch to flintcore bolts and deathchill bolts when I have enough energy/energy regen I assumed the same was the case for greater fireblast, but I didn’t test it. I thought it had something to do with fire so I used deathchill bolts to proc blizzard when not fighting cold resisant enemies.

Every active attack can proc Blizzard. I think you probably didn’t bind it or had two Searing Embers and bound it to the wrong one (when you have two same components that give skills, you gonna have two same skills that can be used at the same time).

Still a god-tier build capable of sub-7 minutes runs with 3 blessings 1 Vanguard banner. Decided to record a video with Mark of Divinity because I am a shitty pilot that tilts easily, everything went extremely smooth, Mark hasn’t even procced (gotta be extra resists and hp and aetherial damage reduction). Damage output is a bit less, but for 100% consistent runs I would recommend using Mark of Divinity, since it still easliy does 3 runs in one blessings duration with a banner.

Here is a video, 7:40 run, but sub-7 minutes can be easily achieved on a better pc. (even I achieved it with Tempest Sigil medal).

It’s probably not optimal but I’m trying to do a druid variant of this (only been able to find 1 piece of the Ultos set).

The helm and Stormreaver were crafted at Angrim and have bonus armor values. The conduit was also crafted at Angrim but I didn’t get one with bonus armor value and storm totem bonus within a decent number of tries so I stopped for now. I tried to maximize the armor value as much as I could, I know it’s not the same as PR but since the set has zero what can I do? I also took some more defensive routes by taking Solemn Watcher devotion, maxing Maiven’s Sphere, Mirror and Nullification. I also used Seal of Blades for the armor boost and attack damage converted to health.

I’m not really sure how to best bind my devotions. I bound Hand of Ultos to Upheaval and Arcane Bomb to Savagery. I did have Hand of Ultos bound to Storm Totem but it didn’t seem to proc as much. Chariot and Ghoulish hunger are bound to toggled buff skills.

Anyway, here is my current build:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mqEwo2

Stats with savagery and auras:

Gladiator Crucible 170 screenshot (no video, 4 blessings):

I’m no Gladiator expert but my crucible runs are often pretty sketchy and death happens so there’s definitely room for improvement.

If you are going with the Druid, then copy devotion map from my Ultos Druid build. Is your screenshot indicative of your completion timer, or is it like your second run?

I mean, I can’t really say if Druid is a right fit for this build, at least Conjurer has some huge damage support to kill stuff quickly, I think Ultos looks better on a druid.

The crucible screenshot was suppose to show time but I can’t find the one I meant to put up, it definitely didn’t take that long for one run.

Aside from that I’m not denying that Ultos would be better…this is just more me trying to make do with what I have. It’s working but I don’t have a ton of experience with the game to know what area would give the build a boost. I’ll still try though, and I will give the Druid/Ultos devotion path a go and see how that works.

What conjurer skill gives the build the “huge damage support”? There’s witchfire (attack speed), blood (OA) and CoF, I would guess CoF since it’s an AoE instant debuff? Wind devil takes a while to apply itself it seems. Arcanist gives OA and +crit?

Conjurer gives CoF which is a huge instant damage buff once applied, attack speed, OA + decent DA debuff in CoF. So that’s an already huge offensive. On the downside, Conjurer is a squishy class, but if you play totem Conjurer right you won’t have any problems really.

Asked Russian builder John Smith to give this build a spin, and after some practice he managed to squeeze out 6:08 time which is pretty decent. Here is a video.

Someone on reddit mentioned that lightning conjurer is taking a hit. True?

I am guessing they meant a pet Conjurer that relies on lightning pets. This one is a completely different ballgame and it’s getting stronger in FG thanks to new items and new augemnts.

People have mentioned it here too.

It is lightning summoners that takes a hit since an amulet that increases summon limit of “Summon familiar” got nerfed (does give that bonus anymore)

Many lightning shaman builds are getting the new belt. This build will also feel the Maelstrom nerf less as it doesn’t have points for it. Overall, this is being buffed, I think.

The +1 Summon limit to Familiar is on the 4piece bonus of the new bysmiel’s trinkets now. That’s one way to “force” people to go for the full set

yeah sorry, I forgot to mention that you still can summon one more familiar but you need a full set for that and not just an amulet you can get as quest reward :stuck_out_tongue:

This has to be worse than Conjurer. There’s Demolitionist/Themite Mines in the mix

Soooo, any changes to the devotions?

devotions are perfect, imo, no changes there. Some changes to gear will be made after I farm it (spoiler alert: it’s stormserpent belt and new medal).

Viper is not worthwhile? Also, I could have sworn Zantai said they would up the devotion point cap.