[1.1.2.5] DW cold Infiltrator for beginners-build diary

yea :slight_smile: checked some builds to better understanding. still learning. Btw, which dmg type should i max after ice?

Murmur devotion, with Rumor proc for - cold RR.

Hi Nery, I’m thinking about levelling a cold character next since I don’t have any, and I’ve been reading your guides for ideas, both this one and the Blademaster and Trickster ones. I made this character on grimtools with items I have laying around in the inventory, what do you think?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7YgXwN

That would be my end game build with the items I currently have, do you think it can do all dungeons and SR 50-51 on ultimate? I have silver sentinel set too, if that’s better. I left the armor augments open since I already had max resistances, so they can be used for whatever.

Cheers.

I can’t see GT link from my phone.

But Silver Sentinel is great set. Mind is too glassy. Also Rune of Haggard was improved since my build was made, so hybrid melee / caster is interesting idea.

Does soft capping dual blades make up for dropping second Scaled Hide?
Or is 1% phys resistance more valuable than 1% in Armor Absorption?
While leveling If it makes any difference.
Resistances kinda sucky so in a need of fix by components…

You can use both Dual Blades and Scaled Hide. Physical resistance and also you gain small damage from Dual blades, it’s decent place for dumping few points.

Resistances, you have free source of aether and chaos from Inquisitor mastery.