[1.1.2.5] Marksman's Folly - 6:30m Crucible Gladiator 2H-ranged autoattacking no greens Deceiver [g3][c+][sr]

Blue boots offer Slow res and humongous amount of DA. And +2 to Steel Resolve. Don’t see how green pair of boots is better here. Stun res can be obtained by going for 1 throne node instead of Jackal nods. You can easily have 45% stun res which is enough for anything this build can do. Deep Shards are not for ranged 2handed auto-attackers anyway.

I didn’t go for Lightning because I don’t think Deceiver can afford it, unlike your Tactician. Tactician is naturally tougher with more DA, hp and Armor (and Menhir’s Will) so it can afford lower attack speed and less frequent ADTCH. Deciever just can’t. Also, 2x Reign of Ice of Fire is hella strong for AOE and leeching. And I can get stun res with them.

Took me more hours then I expected to make this Deceiver work. Was unexpectedly hard.

Good job of updating this build!

As for deep shards and 2h guns actually Paladins are pretty solid there.

Lacrimosa have some insane RF Palas.But Deciever,I don’t think is gonna be successful,no matter how good you build it.

Good point. Still Thunderstruck of Arcane Winds is probably better just to make runs smoother.

It’s not usable on ranged :stuck_out_tongue:

Retal doesn’t count :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. Deciever might be the squishiest Inquisitor among all Inquisitors. Paladin is extremely tanky by default.

Yeah, but I will loose ~120 DA that way. And gain Stun res that build doesn’t need. Also a lot of elemental resistance that build doesn’t need either. There is a reason I didn’t skip Solemn Watcher in Devotion setup. Previous version had Elemental Storm (with Revenant) for more damage, but DA was ~2900 which wasn’t enough.