[1.1.2.5] The Curse of Hunger - Blightlord+Valguur, Vitality Caster Cabalist

DW-ing concept need to be complemented by auto-attack or any WD skills for energy leeching, otherwise energy management is a nightmare.

I am thinking that this concept might be better for oppressor.

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk

Itā€™s hard to test cause Empyrion Bros donā€™t show their converted damage on tooltip, and testing it manually requires you to account all the damage increases from changing items in the calcs and Iā€™m too lazy for that :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Blood Orb is the only viable acid>vit item and thatā€™s not suitable for Blightlord. Would work on Dark One tho, as you said.

Canā€™t we test it using grim internal? It will be quite easy to test, just equip blood orb and use pet attack button. I will test it tonight

I donā€™t really know anything about grim internals except for health bars :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it can show the breakdown of player dealt DPS.

Really interesting if the conversion works. It could just lead to a very good vit aura pet build with maxed celestial presence and blood orb. Probably doable with acid but acid guardians donā€™t have support.

Anyway I tried eldritch pact on my blightlord oppressor and still there isnā€™t much difference from the previous versions. Only did 2 runs tho so maybe I got bad mutators. Probably wonā€™t squeeze anything more from that since Iā€™m moving to a new build now.

Tested and it got converted!
Now I am off to go to theorycrafting realmā€¦

Anyone tested SR consistency?

havenā€™t got the time. I am just finished migrating to another country because of work.
Will check it after Iā€™ve settle down.

just finished climbing to 76 SR with this guy.
Generally OK, should be consistent if you have been comfortable with this build. You want to use arcane spark in medal for better energy management though.

See the rest of explanation in the Shattered realm performance section.

Appreciate the effort and good luck with the re-location!

Thanks and enjoy, glimpse!
I will need to check most of my builds in SR anywayā€¦ :wink:

So in what country? Does this mean Iā€™m the only active SEasian now since spanks is in ireland (and is apparently inactive again) and youā€™re going out too? :frowning:

Still in SEA, I am in Singapore now!
I am bringing my PC here, so will still be active until GD become uninteresting :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. Thought it was gonna be really far. Glad to see it isnā€™t something that will make you abandon a lot of stuff (i.e. GD) :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, heard Singapore jobs pay really high. Best of luck!

Yeah, just wanted to start an international career.
Thanks x1x2, you too good luck! :smiley:

How much would the build lose in terms of performance if you go with non-MI belt ? (dont have it yet).

Also any changes since last patch - Valguur got 25% Elemental resists and a nice Chaos > Vitality on the gloves which is an OK buff imo.

Just want to get the most out of a Vitality Cabalist - would this be better vs Dark One vitality RE build?

Without MI Belt, It would definitely inflict lesser damage as we have quite decent fire damage in Sigil, RE, and Flame torrent. Just try to get one, prefix/suffix doesnt really matter.

+Ele Resist is nice. Chaos>Vit is not really needed in this concept as we already got 100 % Chaos conversion already. Pure valguur cabalist need it though.

I have tested a lot of dark one variation in the past and this build far surpasses it. Bloody pox is nice for debuff but never really that good as damaging skills. You can try to test it yourself if you like. Dark one set is easy to come by anyway.

Have you actually farmed the belt yourself? Iā€™ve done probably around 10 - 15 SR 65 - 66 runs plus I even killed Lunal 5 - 6 times, but still no belt. RNG being a d*** I guess. :crazy_face:

It has about 7.5% drop rate, so yeah.
I donā€™t farm her though. I only do cruci run and this belt is lying in my stash for a long time. It actually drop quite often in cruci.

You can actually farm cruci with this setup and girdle of stolen dreams. It may not be as fast but will surely be able to do 3 cruci in 4 buff without banner.