[1.1.2.5] The Curse of Hunger - Blightlord+Valguur, Vitality Caster Cabalist

I don’t like cruci much, but I’ll try my luck there, thanks.

Thank you for posting this build.

I have 2 questions if you don’t mind, and correct me if i am wrong

1. Doesn’t the resistance reduction from Raise The Dead skeletons and Foul Eruption not stack because they are both flat type of resist reduction? If that is the case, would the points spent in Raise the Dead be better spent elsewhere?

2. If i am right, none of the main attack spells leech health because they do not have a weapon damage component. Is Ghoul taken mainly for Ghoulish hunger as a circuit breaker?

Thank you!

Foul Eruption only work if monster dies from RE and thus explodes and damage nearby monsters. This will not work against single isolated bosses.

Bat: twin fangs and boneharvest deal weapon damage

Hi thanks for the replies.

So it means that even devotion procs can leech?

To clarify, twin fangs recovers my health because of both attack damage (from weapon damage) converted to health AND the inherent attack damage converted to health property?

So does flame torrent also leech?

true flame torrent can do that to, I missed that he is also using that devo.

Basically what Glenn said.

Thanks Glenn for helping answering! :smiley:

Love this build :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is the -% enemy Dmg reduction (Physical) from Decay stackable with the -% Physical Dmg from Ill Omen?

Since we are talking about 2 different -dmg types - one purely Physical and the other includes physical but not only.

If so we are talking potentially about -50% Phy enemy dmg reduction which is amazing!

No. it will take only the highest damage reduction. All damage reduction mechanism in the game is not stackable.

If it really is, there’s no way I miss it. Lol.

Hmmm… Despite the overall buff on this build, the clear cruci time is slower by 30sec. Killing time is noticeably slower, especially when facing kuba.
It’s either because Cruci again become harder or the loss of GI… LoL

Any updates to this build? Kuba is taking ages to kill and i feel damage got gutted considerably.

That is i did a few SR 65-66 runs and died a lot to Kaisan+Moosie combo - weird might be me just sucking but i remember the build was very very sturdy - now it melts fast.

Yeah, it’s weird. Overall patch notes showed all buff to this build but performance drop by God’s know why.

I might drop ghoul and fit in wendigo here and something for spam skill, I suggest chillspikes + restless remains in glove. Try this devo from dark one cabalist I recently test:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aPwpEN

This one can achieve 6:10 without banner, far different setup and itemization, but playstyle is almost similar.