[1.1.3.0 - 1.2.0.0] [S&B Hybrid] The Bottlemage - Spellscourge Battlemage [4:45 Crucible] [SR100] [All Celestials]

it’s hard to get 2x same rare rings (and what are the odds of dropping even 1 vampiric gargabol?) and rr is pretty important here, since we don’t have it natively.

Is there any scenario where Menhir’s Bulwark would be a better choice over Oleron’s Rage? Ultra safe / hardcore?

well, I tried it against Calla to see if there will be any increase in defence. turned out I didn’t have enough OA w/o Oleron to proc AM reliably so the fight was even worse.
for regular content or sr - maybe Bulwark may be better in some cases (or unless you find OA elsewhere)

btw, I need to remake this build since vampiric gargabol has abysmal chances to be dropped.

2 Likes

I’m using Bulwark instead of Oleron.

My devotion is: turtle, assassin mark (blade arc) anvil (use gargabol ring with vampiric prefix), dryad (devastation) , light of emperion, stoneform and tree of life for ultra safety.

Yes i can face tank Cal even in the sandstorm. But pls dodge sunder.

Hello!

Please tell me, before I find the shield from your build, how can I understand which shields are suitable for use according to this guide? What exactly should be written so that I understand that I can use the Mystic skill - Devastation - with this shield.

I have already reached level 85 and I see no point in spending points on the Mystic branch, since the shields I found cannot be used for Devastation…

spellscourge shield is the only shield that allows Devastation to be used

1 Like