[1.1.3.0] Markovian Family (Battlemage, Commando, Death Knight, Tactician, Witchblade) (c+) (sr+) (g3)

Yes, u can use as u wish, but i think if i convert 100% flat or convert 50%, lost 5% ACdtH and get some % bonus, almost the same. Still this is just 1 or 2% dmg upgrade.

Hi guys!

I did some test with the augments, and to be honest Pappaboy and rebel got it right.

First this is my obsession to get the kymo faction, cause order doesn’t benefit too much. (I know u can get the 2 if u choose in differnet dificulty, but i don’t use this.) So yeah u can choose order for the lightning aether augment, but this is the only augment to be good for chars, and if u will change in the future the build concept to somethig else, then maybe kymo will be better. Still aether is overcapped so u won’t have too much problem to do things (Shield builds still). In SR better to have 20% overcapped resist, if the build not tanky ones.

Thx to rebel checked what i lose or win with the change. I lost too much DA, ACdtH if i add in shield an weapon slot aether resist. The best is 10%, and get only 8% +. IMO this is not worth to try to lose that much DA. Still this is depend on stiution in SR. U can get from mutators + aether resist too. U will not facing any aether boss, nemesis.

I seem to do fine without the adcth so far, but still testing and tryin to push into deeper SR levels because this is my first char I was able to go to even over 50. As mad_lee suggested, to compensate a bit for the loss of DA, I put more points into physique to get about 3k.

I like the builds but can you hardcore the tactician? When paperboy says 2x a component means on different items I assume right? Still new and don’t have any augments open and don’t really use components on my purifier much yet.

yes 10chars

These are shield builds. Shield builds in generaly the most tanky ones, if u want to go with tactcian to HC that is the best choice. If u don’t want to go SR, do it. In cruci u won’t die, if u don’t do soemthing stupid.

Main campaing is joke, but still u are new and need some practice how to kite if it need and knowledge of Boss, Nemesis.

For new players with no knowledge and no gear main campaign can be hard. Also Calla and Ravager is main campaign :slight_smile:

That’s true, but with tactitian and forcewawe lvling with that devo u won’t die that easily.

Lost now, assumed you could have one augment and one component. Maybe you said that but not what I read.

2x means that u can have 2 same components on different items. Like: 2x Seal fo Might on shield and weapon = 2x Presence of Might buff.

That’s why u can see in compedium 2x “buff”.

Can someone please explain how to get these high physique items equipped on the death knight?
I have slightly more physique than what is shown in the grimtools link (805 vs 791) yet I am still unable to equip everything and yes i have the 4 points of veterancy which brings the total requirement reduction to -20% which means i still need to get 828 to equip

Crafting bonus with +%physique. this is not displayed by GT

From OP:

" Gear: Try to get as much physic on armor bonus."

Cheers, guessing english isnt their language, since “physic” would refer to physical, not physique.
Appreciate your reply

And it should read “crafting bonus” too.

THX! Change it.

Gear: Try to get as much physical bonus on crafting bonus.

It should say physique % not physical. Ie “Ensure you get Physique% crafts on helm and weapon”

Ensure you get % Physique crafts on items. Here u go. Though u can add soempoints into physique if u not roll that.

The statement is false if you mean all battle mage builds.

thanks for updating, it was kind of a key point that was missing from the OP, especially since I had crafted over 25 swords and not gotten a physique roll, didn’t even know it could roll on it. Finally got a 4% approx 30 in :smiley:

Grimtools is down, can you provide information about the build by some other means?