[1.1.3.0] Markovian Family (Battlemage, Commando, Death Knight, Tactician, Witchblade) (c+) (sr+) (g3)

I can’t cause GT is down. Further i finished the game.

@Philip_Liang GT is back, now u can see.

For the Death Knight build, what’s the reason for having 8 additional points in the Necromancer mastery bar instead of other skills? Can’t they be used on other skills instead or are the stats from the mastery really crucial for the build?

Masterybar gives u hp mana, physic, cunning and spirit. The most important one is physic and cunnig, cause u need to spare as many points from physic to add to cunning for OA. Cunnign for OA and dmg.

All of this build is kind of lack of OA, but thx o the set and tanky concepts, u don’t really need physic to survive, just for the items.

Alright, I’ve finally gathered all the equipment for the DK build and tried it out but I can’t for the life of me get past SR 65 on Ultimate. I can easily clear Nemesis enemies on their own, but I can’t seem to get past the boss rooms. I can’t kill them fast enough before they overpower me. Maybe I’m still inexperienced since this is my first “endgame” build but I feel like I should have an easier time since you said it should easily clear even SR 75. Do you have any tips for better survival?

U need to experience with them… I can’t help how to do it. It just “builder” seeing. We know what and when cast most of the boos and nemesis.

First yeah it is if u know what to do and when, but Sr can be painfull with mutators and boss combos.

First try to lure out most of the boss one by one. If u face alexander every time try to avoid the meteor. If u face with the koorvak manifastion try to avoid evrything. :smiley: If u see chupacabra or Kisen u need space to defeat them without it u will fail.

Still there are so many situations when u can defeat them and not. They are the most lethal for this builds, but still u can beat them.

Most important lure out everything else then the above ones. U need just pratice.

1 Like

i love this build… markovian is one the coolest set.

A question with battlemage… if all elemental damage is converted to physical why use nullification ¿?

U are like Grava. :smiley: No joke, nullfication one of the best debuff in the game, u can debuff nemesis too.

1 Like

One of the? It is the best debuff, maybe one of the best skills in the game. So many noobs, and even non-noobs don’t know this, probably because the skill description is “hidden” in what is usually flavor text:
Nullification: Concentrates massive amounts of negative energy within the target area, purging all enemies caught within it of beneficial auras and spells while allies are purged of negative ailments.

It feels weird when I switch to a non-arcanist after playing with the arcanist mastery.

1 Like

ouch!! only read the properties :sweat_smile:

i quit this skill in my aar sorceress… super-noob :sob::scream:

I wouldn’t say that, since it is hard to use and hard to define it works… U don’t really see on nemesis the effect, only on reflect or healer mobs.

hi, how is the markovian commando doing with the latest patches

i made one that is on the tanky side, less armor but many propperties that enables you to tank crazy shit https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYOx7eV

energy is solved through tree of life

hi, it seems there isn’t enough physique to equip the chest armor? There is 20-22% requirement reduction(depending on build), so 828 would be needed, i think? M Colossal Grasp could also get generated with less physique
edit: never mind, i see the focus on % physique craft bonus

My take on Markovian’s Set, utlising new MI’s:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28oYByN

Some video vs. Morgoneth:

I hate the fact, that everyone using Beronath sword with Commando. So I choose not to. Just pure phys.