[1.1.3.0] Targo Warlord - Blade Arc Spam & Judgement for days

Hi, apologies if ive missed this in the thread, but does this build work with dual wielding the mallet? Or does it become too squishy without a shield?

Sure. Just don’t expect a massive DoT gain

Would be cool if it were useful to DW as Dervish but it’s not.

You can try it out for yourself. you can pt the points from overguard in something that offers survivability like Resilience and more Consecration.

What would hurt the most in dropping the shild is losing 12% CDR which meant more Ascension (aside from more overguard). More everything really

I’ll post my dervish link here when I get home from work… but it’s dual wield using the stoneguard set. Works pretty well in crucible, but it is kind of rough in SR. Not enough sustain. But the damage is decent. I think I could clear a 75 on the lava stage

I will say I feel like the abb side of the set is definitely the weakest. It could use a total damage % mod that adds cool down time. That or a weapon damage mod.

Been playing this build for quite some time now. With a 100% block recovery version (overguard mod).
It´s great and frickin sturdy and all.
But: I cannot survive port valbury.
As soon as you encounter a reflective hero OR as soon as some ascendet sorcerer puts his mirror up, you´re screwed. You cannot find enough enemies to steal life from, that´s how quickly you die. Set already gives some reflect resist, i got owl (15%) additionally. 28% physic resist. But i die in seconds when getting reflected. I see no solution here. Anyone?

That’s one thing physical builds are prone to.

You can either choose Solemn watcher for additional reflected damage reduction or increase your physical resistance. No matter what you do though, best solution is to try avoiding these mobs :frowning:

THX nery,
Watcher + the last node in boar really helped.

Hey thanx for the build. I got Targo Set recently and i want to try to combine the Cadence Buff with the Amarastas buff, so that each skill boosts the other and just alternate between the two. Maybe BA in between… Do you think that could work?

Hey,

You will have to choose betwen BA and cadence as keeping ABB and cadence up would be a nightmare

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV99OoLV i got the full set and some other good stuff, rest are random legs.

but i have energie issues. 50% my energy is already gone for all the auras. And i often found my self waiting for the energy pot cd to get energy again so i can cast my skills :frowning: