[1.1.4.0-1.1.4.2] Cyclomentalist (Crucible Max)

I think that Elementalist should not be ground for nerfs. It’s a glass cannon kind of build with little to no means of sustain. It’s also a huge piano that uses SIX (6!!) offensive skills with ~50% Fire to Lightning conversions, two of them are buffed by gear. What I mean is that it’s fucking hard to play a char like this.

Cyclone has been nerfed enough. Cyclone Vindicator used to be a 5 minute build, now it’s a good one minute slower.

2 Likes

I agree to Lee. This build is meant for highly experienced players and it also takes a good pc to pull off that performance. A slower framing pc would bring up big issues when trying to cast all those spells fast.

Too difficult for you? :smile: Though it’s quite understandable situation for almost all my piano builds,that uses around 9-11 buttons

Im not 100% used to pianos and not used to GD’s engine that sometimes refuses to cast spells although you hit the button 3 times, and yeah i dont have a very good pc either xD.

4:04!!!(changed kaisan amulet to stormseer). (Thanks @ya1 . Really good dmg boost)

2 Likes

The strongest element with 100% conversion from the second strongest element, no surprise there. Lol if we’d only made it like this this before the Cyclone, Totem, Maelstrom and electric beacon nerfs… Probably would’ve been stronger despite no Anguish belt.

Oooh, looks like there’s more competition. It’s a shame that chestpiece doesn’t allow for more spirit dump.

Is there any chance eye of korvaak could work? It allows picking up lantern too, but it’s probably just worse.

Yeah but at least it makes the build look more “human” with 2.8k da.

I tested Korvak for Spear on Stormreaver, and no. Is it possible to take both?

I was thinking Korvaak for DG Actually. There’s no way to get all 3 and ultos though I think.

1 Like

I mean is it possible to take Ultos, Spear and Korvaak? I don’t think so… I’d have done it already.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2EwLomZ

You already have all the requirements for Korvaak so swapping DG for it is just a straight swap basically

Whut? Oh! Yeah… Why didn’t I or Shoot think of it? :thinking: With so many good proccers

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrWGEMN

You can actually take all 4, it just requires sacrificing a lot.

1 Like

All I’m seeing is a devotion pathing which screams, “Rock hard balls”

@Plasmodermic: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbMK4E2

what do you make of this devotion pathing instead?

You basically lose 10% speed and 14% crit for ~2% OA, and 3 nodes in aeon’s

1 Like

Too much celebrating the New Year methinks. Slows your elite builder brains down. :wink:

2 Likes

I like it, I hate having uncapped slow resist and Aeon solves that.

i do wonder how the loss of casting speed will impact the build though.

perhaps rat/jackal > vulture/hawk

It’s not entirely negligible but build has nothing that scales with cast speed except Stormfire. Slow res is also not as crucial as with most builds.

Rotation casters depend on casting speed quite a bit. Playing something like this with ~120% casting speed would be trully painful. More casting speed = nuke spells deployed faster = faster rotation = more damage.

But you guys know it of course.

2 Likes

Yeah, lee’s 100% right. My radaggan build suffers a bit from the lack of max casting speed. Could be way faster if it wasn’t for the limited casted speed. Imo cast speed is more important for rotation casters rather than channelers

2 Likes