[1.1.4.0-1.1.9.1] The Undead Shinobi of Cairn - PB Reaper, Gladiator in ~ 6 minutes

and how am i supposed to remove one single constellation? :x i thought u can only reset all your points with a potion?

You could visit spirit guide. First one is in Devil’s crossing. After you beat Log at any difficulty check Coven’s refuge.

Other one is in FG start area. And you have in Crucible as well. They allow you to remove devotion points one by one, costing small amounts of gold+aether crystal.

Have you tried the same build but with WH and if so how does it compare against reaper?

Actually will update build soon. Reaper it’s really good and I think it’s better than WH, passive RR, damage reduction, more health etc. But Demonslayer it’s good set and Witch Hunter it’s strong offensive option.

Btw you’re Ronin but do you want to become Shinobi? :wink:

Build updated for 1.1.6.2! Still is one of my favorites all time. Thanks to @mad_lee and @Plasmodermic for our discussion previous patch.

New GT - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV9Lwol2

Crucible 150-170 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm6FkLb9whc&feature=youtu.be

SR 75 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ-lX-18D1Y&feature=youtu.be

I wonder if I can fit Scales with Wendigo? :thinking:

2 Likes

You can, here is a build that I worked on but never got to publish: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2zY73vN

It’s not as pretty but you can work with it.

Nice work on Reaper’s polish, looks insanely strong! One thing that I would experiment here is reallocating 25-30 points from Spirit to OA because you have quite a bit of crit damage so it might scale a bit better than extra ~80% damage.

Performance looks great :slightly_smiling_face:. But the build… Low OA, DA, barely capped resistances, only Stun and Trap Resistances are capped, pretty low RR, only 15% Physical Resistance, 40 health regeneration (Dying God is taken :open_mouth:). It would be crushed instantly, but no. It perseveres and crushes instead, SR, Crucible, whatever! Are Phantasmal Blades with Demonslayer SO MUCH powerful? Or what? I see and do not understand…

1 Like

PB blades works fine only with Demonslayer really. You have racial bonus and extra projectiles + extra Blade Spirit summon and daamge to them, so nice combo in-between them. Vitality builds are almost always tanky by the way and I have Bat+Wendigo as well as inbuilt leech from PB, so incredible sustain.

Dying God is must for every vitality or chaos build.

Thanks, that looks great! In my build OA is higher than GT and I need the extra spirit for energy regen anyway, you know how hungry PB is.

Scales map looks very good too, although my build have pretty low DA and pierce res, so I hate to give up Tower. Maybe defensive prefix on the belt+Scales will bring better performance.

Interesting. I knew Vitality builds are tanky, but to this degree? :thinking: One more question - is RE better than Omen in terms of defence/constellation proc?

Depends on the build, sometimes Omen is worth it. Some players hate the CC effect of it, cause it forces you to chase enemies across the whole screen. But on some point hungry builds or too much piano already I will take Omen.

Both skills are excellent procers , although for Wendigo specifically RE looks really suitable.

Yo this build looks incredibly fun and effective, thanks!

As a new player, I’ve been using the Sir Spanksalot PB/Ravenous Earth leveling build. Can you only really use this build with the full Demonslayer set? What did you do to farm that set?

1 Like

You can see this build as one of the goal biolds of mine/spanks PB reaper build.

The set is random drop. Start with farming monster totems in ultimate, if that is too easy for you, start with SR in Elite, if that is too easy for you, do SR in ultimate (at least shard 35 and higher, remember to do 2 full shards to get good loot)

1 Like

Thanks Mal, you a homie with all the info and guides you provide to this community. Appreciate it!

Thanks for your words!

Yes as mentioned above the set is random drop but it can be transmuted I think. Reaper also can be leveled as RE or PB even from the beginning. I actually had budget planned build for Witch Hunter around PB and Pox similar to Malawiglenn’s build. Cool concepts :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah Demonslayer set can be transmuted, and the chest armor and gun seems to drop pretty frequently. Hat is blueprint and those can be harder to drop, same with amulet.

cheap Witch hunter sounds interesting, there have been ppl asking in our guide how to level up to make a PB withchunter instead so there is definitely something that is “needed” :slight_smile:

I had some ideas to make witch hunter version of Dragon’s DW dervish btw.

We did show in the PB beginner guide that you just need Dark One set, some faciton items, and some greens, to start to do some serious end-game farming. So you do not need Demonslayer set etc to “do the build” and that was the point with our guide.

Now if you wanna make the strongest possible vitality PB build, then you need the Demonslayer set of course, but Dark one is worthy stepping stone :slight_smile:

Awsome build so far,crafted the lvl 75 version and its just eating things alive,specialy cthonians,love the theme of the build,but i was cruious about 2 things:

1. is it fine as is for current patch 1.1.8?
  2. any good replacement for those legs?
1 Like
  1. It should be fine more or less. Phantasmal Blades skill was nerfed and build isn’t top tier but it’s still very good and sufficient for Crucible and SR 75/76.

2. For pants Wendigomane are also very good. Others depend on which resistances you need to cap. But Arcane Harmony, Barbaros or MI pants for Blade Spirits bonus also can fit in.

1 Like

Wow that was a quick reply :smiley: ,thanks for the suggestions

Build is updated, added new Crucible videos, also SR 85!

New GT - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GnM9qN

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your interesting build. I’m recently a fan of PB skill and decided to make my 2nd character concentrating on PB skill. Luckily I already had some pieces of demonslayer.
Just one question, if you don’t mind, is cold better than vitality build on PB? I was wonder if the colour of PB changed to cold colour :smiley:
Could you suggest a build with cold PB caster. Thank you for your help

1 Like