[1.1.4.0] Vanilla Ice: 9s Mad Queen, 7 minute Cruc. Glad. 150-170, no greens Trozan Spellbreaker

Inquisitor was OP and has been mentioned numerous times on this forum. Who was confused about that in this thread? There was rarely any mention of Inquisitors in this thread post-patch.

Even with the patch, the Inquisitor is one of the strongest masteries.

50% of builds are inquis these days. 90% Censure. I won’t even go into RoH. It’s a miracle it wasn’t nerfed earlier.

It’s not out of the blue

You don’t even need the DA lol. My agrivix binder does that with 2.8k, no star pact and no TD.

Guess you missed the party where a bunch of people were complaining that Seal and Censure are broken.

Have you actually played Forcewave? It’s not that strong.

Arcanor is very strong tho. Not binder tier but it’s probably on the next one.

Fire FW Commando/Tactician with Justicar/Shar’Zul destroy Crucible without a sweat 3 times in a duration of 3 blessings with 1 banner. Arcanor FW Tactician does that even faster. Physical are strong as hell too.

It’s that strong.

I repeat, have you actually played it? You can claim that all you want but it rings hollow if you haven’t, because you don’t know how it’s actually played to reach that effect. A lot of stuff is “strong as hell” and they are not crushing Crucible in 6 minutes.

For starters, Forcewave has piss poor single target damage. Get anything with high res to your damage type and you start to feel the struggle. Specially for physical builds.

I haven’t personally played but I saw plenty of builds here with plenty of videos to prove a point. I even designed one of such builds myself (albeit a hybrid with RoH), and asked MercyMaker to test it, here is 6:20 run, (yes a hybrid, pure Arcanor FW can still do 7-7:30 time without a sweat). Here is an example of Fire FW comando single target damage.
So overall, not Spellbinder’s levels of clear speeds, but as long as you can comfortably squeeze in 3 runs into 1 blessings duration, who cares. Point is, builds are tanky af, immune to fumble, always have high armor and high res overcaps because of masteries and are super simple to play and have very high success rate in Crucible.

. You mixed Forcewave with AAR perhaps? That’s piss poor dmg and stugling. Forcewave is immune to Fumble, its a spell, it hit half-screen, has one of the best itemization in the game and can be played as phyz, fire, elemental, cold, even aether.

AAR is also immune to fumble, your point? And Forcewave does struggle with high resisting enemies, i have made every single Forcewave variant and its single target damage is weak compared to several skills. Shit, Blade Arc has higher single target damage.

And i can also make every skill look better by comparing to the worst skill in the game.

Meanwhile Binder can kill two Aleks and one Valdaran in one go, 90%+ aether res enemies in less than 10 seconds. Sounds so balanced. :rolleyes:

That’s not Forcewave doing it, that’s Shar’Zul Wrath doing it. This skill obliterates any enemy with an hit box bigger than an human. Bind Meteor to it and you have trash cleaning, high single target combo. He also could be using Sanctified Bone, which seems to be popular now and Reaper is Undead. My Forcewave Tact kills MQ in 9 seconds and 80% of the damage is from that combo.

Norzan, man, you are kinda proving our point. 9 second MQ killing time is a top-tier single-target damage. It just happens that Fire FW builds use Shar’Zul and Elemental FW builds use Arcanor and Inquisitor, and it also happens that Fire FW utilizes the most powerful melee set in the game - Justicar and has Blitz on steroids (and sometimes two Blitz spells with Korvaak medal) and Arcanor FW has elemental Devastation and Inquisitor mastery support (and sometimes full blown Rune of Haggarad if it chooses to go hybrid). But those are still called Forcewave builds and they still have biggest support in-game ever.

Sure, they are not as fast as Spellbinders, but they are much easier to use and they still can easily do 3 runs in one blessings duration.

And AAR was garbage-tier before yesterday, lol.

Did you even read my post? It’s NOT Forcewave doing it itself, it’s the Shar’Zul Wrath skill/ Meteor combo. C’mon, now you are cherry picking parts of the post and it makes it quite annoying to argue anything.

Forcewave is to kill trash, while other skills do most of the single target damage. Try Forcewave on its own and it’s damage is actually not very good, which is the point. It’s an AoE skill.

And Justicar is mostly for the blame. Any Fire build that uses it suddenly becomes much tankier, like Stronghold Purifier.

Yes-yes, but you build around Forcewave though, and my point was that obviously all FW builds have some kind of support, be it massive devotion procs like with Fire or just Arcanor Tactician being OP itself, but you keep tapping that FW because it’s still good damage, it leeches insanely well, has huge AOE, procs insanely well, etc. Sure, it’s not Thunderous Strike level of power, but Thunderous Strike doesn’t have that massive items support around it.

Anyway, I am not sure what are we arguing about: FW builds are top-tier, but obviously they are not carried by FW alone and always have a lot of bells and whistles around them, I think we can agree on that.

Your posts gave the impression that you thought Forcewave actually did most of the carrying. Seems i interpreted wrong. :smiley:

But yeah, that was my point basically.

Meanwhile Binder can kill two Aleks and one Valdaran in one go, 90%+ aether res enemies in less than 10 seconds. Sounds so balanced.

OFC he can, Agrivix binder has over 120% RR total and 20% human dmg and 42% aetherial dmg and 24% undead/chtonic dmg and he is leeching from 3/4 of screen with 20%+ ADCTH from CT with 50K flat dmg on it and over 100% crit dmg. No he is not using chaining, that some ppl try to nerf cause its absurdly oupie and immortality, lol. If we go back to 1.0.4.0 these oupie binders looked like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtIwA-SLBI . What? Immortality you say?

I heard it went from garbage to meh. Not really much of a jump :confused:

Well, core item for the build got nerfed to the ground, I am guessing this build is back to gimmick-status with 11-12 minute clear times and sketchy survivability unless I figure something out or Crate comes back to their senses and brings CDR back to Iskandra.

I thought I scanned that change log pretty thoroughly…must have missed it.

I literally just finished this build last week.

ETA: It was my first real build BTW. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

NM, just saw the hotfix thread and the elimination of the cool down timer on Isky’s Prism.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

All right, our friendship with Iskandra’s Focusing Prism ended and friendship with Mythical Invoker’s Shard begun!
New spec

8:42 Crucible run (should be 8 minutes on a good PC).

New spec is faster and safer then a previous one. And proc from the amulet does some damage. 51% CDR is achievable now with perfect CDR rolls everywhere.

Gonna update main post later tonight.