[1.1.4.1-1.1.9.3] Physical Spin2win EoR Warlord. 150-170, SR 75 viable, no greens

I just used the Oathkeeper conduit with the aether damage to ascension after someone pointed out the aether > phys conversion on one of the seals. Gives enough res for overcaps as well as enough mana. I use it to farm SR 65-66 and higher could be done but it chugs down mana like it has a drinking problem.

That’s… what Nery was using before. Me as well. I just tried this to cap Soulfire. 19/22 did not sit nicely with me. Might go back to Conduit. These Amulets are ridiculously strong and build enabling. (also it converts 25% per Seal of Might so it used to be 50% Conversion with two, 25% for one).

For deep SR here’s what @grey-maybe did.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYorJgV

Aether Conduit is also an option but for sustain both health and energy Scales should be better.

@Ericberic I haven’t actually used the conduit, that was Spanks. My initial build had Essesnce of Beronath with +1 both classes.

not the best build for really deep shards, tbh.

How do we solve the energy problems if we don’t have any Conduit’s? I have to use 3 Ectoplasm’s.

The best way to play any physical build nowadays is thru Gladiator’s belt and Scales of Ulcama devotion. It solves the problems with mana and boost survivability.

1 Like

I saw @grey-maybe’s build and finally got around to taking out Ghoul and the extra Azrakaa node to fit in Scales. I tried 3 65-66s and it went pretty well with my energy bar barely moving. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZo8l0GN

Was thinking about leveling one of these, how does the build hold up today?

I was looking into EoR builds, and I made a warlord myself. Then I saw this, and realized it had basically been done. It’s so similar, I’m not sure if I should make a guide for it, or just post the link here. I cleared SR80 with it without consumables, and while it steamrolled chunks 1-3, the boss chunk was pretty rough. Thoughts?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7Yy6yN

For starters you can change your belt to Gladiators to fully use Scales. Also not sure about this rings components.

I love the pack of deadly means here. The ring components were for different boots, and I forgot to change them.

Build is updated for 1.1.8.0

New GT - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZoOv19Z

New video - EoR Warlord Crucible 5:12

4 Likes

@Nery you madman! You made it better.
I am currently running 100 Kaisan Eyes with your build and ofc, I just kill at movement speed anything that is not a boss.
Wondering if I will get a nice phat Eye to compliment the build. The Lapis Lupus makes the DPS comparable to my amulet, albeit only during the proc.
Also +1 will help us cap EoR and Soulfire, possibly. That being said DA is a tad low, might want to see if I get some good affix to fix that.

1 Like

I think it’s better, this build have gone to lot of trial-error. :sweat_smile:

Kaisan amulet is perhaps BiS with proper affixes, since it gives you +1 all skills and Lapis proc isn’t permanent. That being said physical prefix with “of Clout” magic suffix will be interesting to run it with this setup.

For DA Grey maybe used green ring with Scorched suffix for +skills to EoR and Stalwart prefix to fix DA. Also possibility is Reaper Legs with +skills to EoR, something like Formidable of Readiness.

Hey Nery is scales still worth it after the nerfs ? :thinking:

Scales do more than one thing. Proc it’s doing some damage with belt conversion, much needed healing and providing %AdctH. But also provides some flat RR, cause War Cry can’t affect all opponents, especially in Crucible dynamic environment. And final perk is the energy leech, which makes it possible to sustain EoR. Without Scales, one should find different method to afford the EoR’s energy cost.

Scales indeed were nerfed and builds without secondary flat RR source or with different optimal devotions map might replace them but for physical builds it’s still good.

1 Like

I ran your old build through SR 80 after seeing the EoR and RR changes and it was pretty smooth, only 1 death in the boss room after forgetting to rotate the camera and getting ganged up on :rofl: I was pleasantly surprised since I’ve only used it for fast 65-66 runs before.

I’ve been meaning to ask why you swapped out unchained grasp gloves for the blue ones. Is it to overcap poison res or get additional phys res?

1 Like

SR 80 is nice achievement!

Yes, gloves swap are for physical resistance. Melee builds need it anyway and for physical builds it’s even more important if you don’t notice mobs with damage reflection.

Also Unchained Might gloves gives flat physical but Obsidian gloves flat fire is also fully converted to physical via Beronath sword.

Thanks for the explanation. You can tell it’s been a while since I last played GD since I can still cast the buffs while forgetting what they do. :sweat_smile:

How much of a damage increase is the new build compared to the new one? I’m still too attached to my conduit and belt with the stack of +skills it gives me to make the switch.

Oleron belt is good but only if you disregard Scales. Conduit, not sure about it. @Ericberic is using for example Kaisan Eye amulet, it should be better, since it will give you +1 both skills, but also one version have %total damage and still can roll physical damage bonuses, which will make it pretty good.

Conduit don’t have % damage but it’s appealing for two reasons, energy regen (if you don’t use Scales) and resistances. Still I like better healing from Scales+Lapis or Kaisan amulets. But you can make different version of this build and still work well! :slightly_smiling_face: