[1.1.4.1-1.1.9.3] Physical Spin2win EoR Warlord. 150-170, SR 75 viable, no greens

Any tips for someone who wants to level as physical EoR? I know Forcewave is a great leveling option, im just wondering if its possible to swap to EoR beforehand and be pretty effective. Say around level 50 or so? Any help would be great, just want to whirlwind everywhere as a warlord

You can still level it as EoR of course. The problem is the fact you can’t convert fire and lightning portions of the skill without Beronath sword. There’s low level shield, which have partial conversion. So you can use it or go DW with the help of relic like Bladedancer and neglect the unconverted portion of your damage.

It’s possible I’ve missed something, but I think this should be the full list of conversion options available for fire and/or lightning to physical damage at or below level 50.

Monster infrequents (farmable; higher-level versions of these can be farmed as well):
Korvan Spaulders (elemental->phys)
Boneslicer (fire->phys)
Steward’s Halberd (fire->phys; farmed from a particular boss mid-late in Forgotten Gods)

Epic items (lucky drops):
Cruel Edge (elemental->phys)
Empowered Cruel Edge (elemental->phys)
Cesarin’s Conviction (lightning->phys)
Legionnaire’s Rebuke (elemental->phys)

The last of these I believe is the shield that @Nery is referencing.

1 Like

Physical Spin2loose. ravager kills me in 5 seconds. peace of crap build

I doubt only viable metric for a build is Ravager . I haven’t tried it with this build but you can try to tweak your character for it or try different build if this doesn’t cover your requirements. Warlord have multiple good builds right now. You can try for instance S&B Warborn build focused around Cadence and WPS skills. Should be more tanky against super boss enemy.

Peace out!

2 Likes

Could also be a l2p issue :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

After seeing your posts in different threads, I’m starting to think you’re just a troll.

3 Likes

The problem seems to be that this player tries to beat Ravager without any consumables and full facetanking. I mean extreme minority of builds can do this! Most builds use lot’s of potions and others just kite.

If OP specifically mention build can do 100% facetank Ravager without pharma (no video proofs), which then is proved to not be the case can be some serious issue. But I haven’t seen such case. Otherwise problem is in the person asking these questions, not the build or the author.

2 Likes

@Nery, você tem algum post explicando os níveis de itens para cada tempo?

This build is a beast. Ascension, war cry, full conversion physical EoR, 3.5k OA/DA/Armor, 17% ADCTH. He wrecks gladiator crucible, no problem.

1 Like

It’s not mentioned there, but your Vitality Conjurer can do it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for your comment!

I like this build for Crucible as well. Hard to die, damage is good for EoR with decent QoL for this type of build.

Really? I haven’t try it but I guess with good items/rolls it’s possible. Vitality casters can be pretty resilient, well at least some of them. Other than that I’ve done few builds which can kill Ravager with no consumables in the past, including cold melee full facetanking SR set Infiltrator.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply haha. I have had lots of fun on this build. It can literally spin and win everything. Do you have any favorites or suggestions for me to try next? Im trying to build a 2h ranged shaman (to be announced in the next millennium) lol

1 Like

Does Soulfire’s damage add to the actual EoR damage or is it just the lightning spheres released? The DPS tooltip for EoR increases with additional points in Soulfire but I know how misleading that can be.

Soulfire is secondary skill to EoR, so can’t be converted with skill mods, just the global conversion. But at the same time, DPS is connected to EoR and in this case tooltip isn’t wrong, Soulfire does add significant damage and not just on paper.

1 Like