1.1.4.1 Build to kill The Avatar of Mogdrogen on Ultimate

This is a Vitality and Bleed Conjurer that uses Curse of fraility and Vulnerability to lower Resistances. Bloody pox, Devouring Swarm and Grasping Vines are used for very high Bleed and Vitality Damage. Savagery is used for Vitality Damage also. The Wendigo Totem is used for Healing and Blood Pact for Damage.
I designed the build with the sole intension of killing The Avatar of Mogdrogen on Ultimate. I have killed him with this build and it is not a hard fight, but did take about 10 minutes. He drops a good legendary. The Mantle of Mogdrogen.
This build is really fun to play with.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2p8aLy2

1 Like

hmmmm so u mad a race build (gear for avatar of mogdrogen only) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes. I wanted to kill him as he was the only Super Boos in the Game i had not killed and he was sneering at me in my dreams and calling me pathetic Human, and now he lies dead :rofl::rofl:. I have many other good characters but none of them were up to him, although they could kill Lokar quite easily. This Character can also kill all the other Nemesis Bosses and easily clear The Forgotten gods expansion.

1 Like

Almost the same build as [1.1.4.1]Valguur's Wildblood Conjurer - Grasping Vine/DoT caster~6:30min 170 clear/SR+++/very safe

1 Like

Thank you for that. I have the Valguur’s full set on another character. I must thinker with the build a bit and see if there is a benefit to changing the Bloodragers to the Valguur’s, Although the build has already served its purpose and the character is in semi retirement. i am in the process of designing something completely different on my 28th character.

1 Like