[1.1.4.1] Episode 3. Pyran. 150-170 (3 + 1) 4m 46s

Why the Elemental Storm?

John Smith is a faster pilot than me. Also, I do not have a very powerful computer. I think John will be able to show a similar result without greens and pharms)

1 Like

Max dmg and the cocktail has cd and limited area. At that moment, when mortars, firing at any area of the arena, automatically reduce the RR

yeah but without it you can get hawk and magi like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V03vdo2. pretty sure fissure is more dmg than storm, and gains from hawk are always huge. also, iā€™d take one point from torch and take fiend for rat (but i guess theres nthing to proc it).

also, mini thing, id consider using one osyrā€™s wisdom and get a proper glove component. as well as relic completion bonus hey!!! i know you gdstash!!! :wink:

pharma is mostly for survival here. build is max dmg zero sustain.

anyway, pharma or not, crazy result and super good run! :+1: builds like that are not viable anymore without greens and pharma (i just canā€™t stomach that setting up mortars beforehand!!!:wink:)

The build is pretty sturdy, its tankiness is in its damage because bosses&nemesis canā€™t even hit you.
Also we have a plenty of save abilities - Blast Shield, Prismatic Rage, Giantā€™s Blood and Ascencion.
As for the greens, without them build shows very similar results and easily beats Cruci too.
This buildā€™s playstyle is rather actual cuz now you get debuffed from almost everywhere in Cruci and itā€™s vital to kill enemies fast.
Other plus is that Mortars hit enemies even when you kite.

As for devo setup, will listen to interesting suggestions.

Check this out. Updated mine, too. Honestly, I disagree. Pyran is super squishy. Need to kite and pray. Not a very pleasant build.

Anyway, itā€™s funny how Crate nerfs the shit out of builds, and then the builders find new ways to maintain the results. Or even beat them. I actually slightly beat my old record from before all the Pyran nerfs.

Orā€¦another way to see this is that Crateā€™s tweaks promote a better optimizer-builder and/or a better player. :astonished: Got to use every turbo button that you can findā€¦

1 Like