[1.1.4.1]Valguur's Wildblood Conjurer - Grasping Vine/DoT caster~6:30min 170 clear/SR+++/very safe

I’ve been lurking on these forums for a couple of years and have a few hundred hours in the game. Mostly end up getting bored at the endgame farm, then come back to the game in a month and restart another alt. Repeat.

I want to try to finally “finish” the game, in as much as that is possible. Started a new char with your build yesterday and cruised to 50 so far. Loving the sustain.

A question for you. Can your build kill all the big ones like Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate and Calligadra? Since you can hit 80+ shattered realms I’m guessing the roguelike dungeons and various Nemesis pose little problems on ultimate?

I would imagine with appropriate tweaking/piloting the build could be turned into a super boss killer

HI, currently using this build and very happy with it(still using storm totem though). Thanks! Level 93 and farming SR 50, 51 on normal without too much of a problem. Its my first character so trying to build up a loot collection. I just got a mythical chausses of barbaros drop and wondering why you’re using it in your final build. Is it the battlecry proc? other than that the stats seem rather bland, but I’m probably missing something.
thanks again.

edit - ok, just did some research and looks like the proc is around a +10% total damage which is big. Also the +OA is good. I’ve been focusing too much on + vitality, resistances, + skills and interesting procs.
also, looks like I was lucky getting the drop so early.

Yes. The proc gives a large damage bonus, as well as total speed. They also have high armor, and give a huge amount of oa.

thanks! loving the build

before I hit play to watch the build in action, do i need to mentally prepare myself for your voodoo audio soundtrack?

JK. <3 the build

I believe you already know the answer to that question :rofl:

1 Like

Video won’t play mate

The Sr one seems to work. Strange

Just stop being such a hipster twat and use YT like the rest of the world <3

Just started to level a toon for this. I have the valguur set but, i dont have the weapn and amulet and rings. Any advice on temporary alternatives?

Can someone tell me which blacksmith I need for stun res crafts?

You need Kaylon from Steelcap District. Also you can check all craftsmen available in the game and bonuses they provide here.

1 Like

Thank you.

Hey!

Could anyone tell me what skins are visible in the screen? I’m especially interested in helm.

Scythe is deaths reach. Helm and shoulders are faction gear from either coven or barrowhelm in ashes of malmouth. Can’t remember which provides them

Thanks a lot!

Would someone care to update this build?

Maybe check the last videos with Wildblood Archon from @grey-maybe. Links are in the descriptions
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLv0J665d4PTzo6qVLOAAHA/videos

There also is the primal strike ritualist version I did.

I might update the gt link if I can find the time. Although the post has several links to other vines builds that are a bit more updated as well.