[1.1.4.1]Valguur's Wildblood Conjurer - Grasping Vine/DoT caster~6:30min 170 clear/SR+++/very safe

Hi, thanks for the answer. The % OA/DA from viper and tower would soften the blow from altering the original setup. Maybe FG will make it easier for vitality devotion paths, 'cause getting to Rattosh and Dying God is a bit of a pain. Looking forward to your conclusions after testing

Uploading a new video. Safety still felt good even with lose of bat. The healing loss wasnt as noticeable as when I dropped wendigo to take manticore. Damage was much better too. 170 was double reaper, maiden, fabius… still didnt feel much in danger. Mercy might want to test a run with the following set up to see how well it fairs for you. It dropped about 40 seconds from my clear times. Which means sub 6 min runs are probably possible :smiley:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwv8ObV

Actually tested it when you guys were talking about it but completely forgot to post the results.

Basically i didn’t notice much difference on my end. Tried a few different bindings on devotions but didn’t notice any significant difference between them

That seems odd to me that I would see such a boost, but it wouldnt translate over. It probably just creates a better average run time by prevent certain mutators from slowing you down… IE the 15% vit resist to monsters or the -total player damage% one.

Guess that shows how well-rounded the build is, overall. Besides, with all the RR that Conjurer brings to the table, Manticore isn’t essential. Not to the point where you need to sacrifice other Devotions. Who knows, maybe with FG we’ll have some form of flat vitality RR, perhaps in the form of a new relic or a revamped existing one. Like a Malediction with vitality bonuses, or a Necrosis that actually does something for vitality builds

Dear guys,

Was wondering how can you see the life bar and name on the mobs and that cool combat text on the left of the video

It’s called Grim Internals
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53629

Some sort of leveling guide for new players will be much appreciated. Considering conjurer is really a good class for new players…!!!
I understand one can go pox or DEE or swarm for leveling but when to switch to savagery and 2h is key point [Considering Kraken is involved]

Depends if you already have the gear for it. Kraken you can grab whenever since it has no skill proc to level up.

I actually have entire gear for this build and I had an old level 79 conjurer hence the question. May be I am already out leveled and can go straight away for Kraken. Also anyone who is browsing this build or at lower levels would definitely benefit from some pointers about levelling.

I had a similar build in 1.6.0.1. and made a little guide, though I chose Sigil of Consumption (amulet/medal) instead of Storm Totem. And this was one of my first guides and wasn’t optimised at all (OA/DA especially).

I didn’t update it since the changes in 1.7.0.1 (that +2 shaman skills on the weapon changes a lot). Glad to see a well refined version; this will help me updating my toon.

This is one of my favorite caster. It feels so safe and has huge life sustain.

Valinov, bumping it so you don’t forget to add it to Compendium. Such a cool build gotta be remembered.

I might try to do some type of update on this post before FG launch… as it is my current go to class for playing.

I probably should, but i’ve been taking a bit of break lately. Then when i do come back my time will be limited to around 2-5hours a week.

Do you side with Kymon’s or Death’s Vigil? Or does it not matter?

Also why do you take Brute Force and Feral Hunger? Do their bonuses count for the DoT damage or do you use the melee skills?

hi new player here.

this builds looks like it could be my kind of playstyle.

any tips leveling it?

Im actually working on some leveling videos… As well as a updated post. I should be posting it sometime this coming weekend.

Max devouring swarm and vulnerability mod for curse of frailty. Then work on maxing sigil of consumption of getting corrupted storm totems.

looking forward to that. always been a fan of the dot playstyle.

So I started leveling an Archon with wildblood in mind but wasn’t sure how it would fair endgame then I just saw this build a few days ago. This looks like my kind of lazy farming. Have you given any thought to Archon vs Conjurer?

Archon probably would do well too… Especially since it would allow for more vine stacking via cdr from path of the three, a slight boost to the added acid damage. Also since they added bleed resist reduction to guardians, the difference is even less. It is something I planned on testing.

Is the acid damage really adding that much to the build? I’m working on vit/bleed since the rr is much higher. I know the acid on vines contributes to the adcth but it seems like a small amount. I don’t plan on stepping in crucible so I think I’m actually going stormcaller’s pact instead for the 50% crit and some of that electrocute damage gets converted.