[1.1.4.1]Valguur's Wildblood Conjurer - Grasping Vine/DoT caster~6:30min 170 clear/SR+++/very safe

Do you have an update in the works? Warlock was my main class in WoW and I made this build last week and have really been enjoying it. What are your thoughts on the new ammy Bloodsurge. I have also been looking at the Stattered Realm ammy.

posted a new updated gt for once the patch hits tomorrowā€¦ (grimtools isnt updated with the changes yet)

video for sr 75-77 will be up shortly

video up now

That build is classics! That green ring is a bit unrealistic, but I am sure it can be built around that.

Nice!
With SR amulet nerfed you there is now another way only Valguurā€™s pieces:cry:

yeah deathlord band does the trick with leathery hide instead of sanctified bone if you really want the stun res (isnt necessary for crucible or most of SR)

Could you give a brief explanation of skill rotation/priority? Are you only using Savagery as a filler against bosses? Spam Grasping Vines and Wendigo Totem on CD, use Bloody Pox and Devouring Swarm before it wears off, that sort of thing. Iā€™m assuming all of the above, and would love to know if Iā€™m wrong.

yeah main thing is spaming vines on cooldownā€¦ then making sure to apply debuffs when its not on cooldown + savagery for filler and the buff. Blood of dreeg for a heal or if the buff is going to wear off.

added video for reals this time.

This build looks awesome! A short leveling guide/tips/blerb in the main post would be great for new players like myself :wink:

I do plan on doing this, but currently I have zero free time for gaming :undecided:

Maybe in a couple weeks Iā€™ll have some time

I know you had this build for a long time but itā€™s a sin I havenā€™t said how cool it is here as well :cool:

Will try this with my conjurer. Already got bored with pets build. :stuck_out_tongue:

This build is utterly insane and I donā€™t even have half the pieces. I am using Dark One Set + a 2 piece of the wildblood and I am just tearing everything to shreds without even a challenge.

I am using Eldritch pact because still missing blueprints for Decimation, but it seems to be working fine.

Well-made build and conjurer is very easy to level up too.

This build is sick - was able to kill mogrdogen with just a few buffs.

3 Likes

Welcome on board! :slight_smile:

This build looks great! Are there any updates for 1.1.3+, or pretty much the same? Thanks!

the only thing i moved to do doing since the last update was moving 3 points from the entangling vines skill mod. i put 1 point in upheaval and 2 more in tenacity of the boar. and moved 1 point from wasting to black death for the extra duration.

How would you go against Mad Queen? Sheā€™s a pain especially with other boss in SR. Grava Thul much easier to manage than the queen.

The main thing is to stay moving. You can see me fight her in the SR video I posted. Kite like a mad man