[1.1.4.2-1.1.9.0] [HC] Leviathan Deathknight - 2h physical Cadence (sr65+, cr170, Mog, L, vids)

Got this build online and running: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZP1nGdN
Strongest build I’ve played for sure (Also the second build I’ve played so the sample size is not that big)

Still struggles around SR65 boss rooms (can’t face tank kubucabra and iron maiden at the same time), also nullifiers are a pain to deal with

I’m assuming most ultra bosses not listed are not possible with this build? (I’m particularly wondering about ravager and scion of the sands since I want their MI)

1 Like

Ravager is defenetily doable :slight_smile: but callagadra is harder.

Easiest way to get their MI’s is just to make a retaliation build (which has few buttons to press which you like :slight_smile: )

nice work and congrat to build!

Hello. How do you get to that Devotion setup? I have tried a few different ways but can’t seem to figure out how to get everything. I have used the template, but to no avail. Thanks!

Looks like you need to pick up Eel and Scholar’s light so you can take Solemn Watcher, Chariot of the Dead, Ulzaad and Kraken, and then remove them after that.

Thanks. I will look into that and see if it works! Appreciate the help.

Was able to remove Eel but not Scholar’s light… maybe my order is messed up?

Once you have green crossroads + Scholar’s light, you’ll have 5 green points. You can take Chariot and Ulzaad for an extra 5 points, which means you can remove crossroads and Scholar’s light.

This was it! Thank a ton! Really appreciate it.

Added 1.1.9 SR 65-66 run.

Hey I am curious Rekt, how do you deal with energy on this build? Just swallow pots or is there something I am missing?

This is an auto atk build. Auto atk skills often require little energy to spam actually. Even when i need to activate warcry and bone harvest frequently, i dont have any issue with mana (like a lot of caster builds)

Oh I know default attack builds are normally easy on energy, it’s just when I was watching the latest preview (SR 65-66 1.1.9) that I noticed energy running a bit low sometimes and wanted to know if it was ever problematic and if there was a solution. :smiley:

well, i’ve just check my own version Levi DK: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxRPR5N
Turn out, i use different devo with Scale (not for RR, but for big lifesteal and energy problem). You can try Scale if you find mana regen is a problem. Other than that i’m not sure

1 Like

The solution is to use an energy pot every now and then. I have “2” bound to “use energy pot”, so even though they don’t appear on the bar, I use energy pots on almost all of my builds. Energy is only a problem imo when a build spams energy pots but still runs out of energy. If you dislike using pots, scale devotion is pretty good, like @gutten_morgen suggested.

2 Likes

Ah I see, makes sense. Funnily enough last night I mocked up a different devotion that ended up really similar to how @gutten_morgen did theirs (https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jnrB42), only difference devotion wise is Empty throne changed over to Wolverine.
But thank you for both of your inputs, I am still learning and it is good to hear that I am on the right track, I shall use Scales in the mockup I created and give it a whirl <3

1 Like

For Energy you can also just use Arcane Spark component in medal.

2 Likes

Why Cronley ring? Pretty sure that there are better options, aren’t there?

I’m undecided on whether I should post this as a separate build or just a variant here. I arrived at it separately, then discovered your build, then stole your boots and amulet, then cleared SR80 with ease. I can also confirm that it’s Controller Friendly, since that’s what I use. Plus it doesn’t require any MI farming.
I cleared SR80 with 6:20 remaining, despite the extremely unfortunate “armored” mutator. I’m sure it can go much higher.
video proof of SR80
There is also a max damage variant which uses Voldrak’s Crusher, but won’t be tough enough for high SR. It’s good fun though.

1 Like

I say post it if you want. Demand for controller friendly builds exists and a lot has changed since this build was originally posted. You could link back to it as inspiration. Yours is more similar to @fordprefect’s 1.1.9.4 build than this one and yours doesn’t include Bone Harvest which, in my opinion, makes it rather different.