[1.1.4.2] 2h Aether Spellbinder - 5:15 Crucible, SR80 [g4][c+][sr+][vid]

Added a 5:00 run. I wanted to get under 5, but couldn’t quite get there. Still, a lot better than I was hoping for.

Jeez. You must pilot really well (I can’t access YouTube now to see for myself). Have you tried AAR yet? Last time I maxed mine I couldn’t go below 5:17, and I really did max it (full spirit dump, imp, no bat, etc.). No way this is faster!

@plasmodermic: Would you mind helping me test my druid? Game crashes when I add in the graphics of imp + totem because my PC can’t handle it :stuck_out_tongue:

Feel free to say no, of course. No pressure whatsoever.

Sure, I’d be happy to. No guarantees tonight because I’m pretty tired, but I can try it tomorrow

@ya1 I haven’t played any AAR at max level, but I leveled with it for a while. I wanted to make something different and it seemed like every variant of AAR had been done before. I might give it a go at some point to see how it goes. Can you link me the GT?

Great. whenever you get the chance. I’ll PM you the save file later today.

Good job on that run, btw.

:zantai:

This one is probably the fastest setup but you gotta avoid disrupt. [1.1.2.4] AARMAGEDDON: Spellbinder (Crucible 5:21) I maxed dmg further by fitting in Imp and losing Bat (don’t remember how though) and full Spirit dump. There’s also a save file in that thread, it’s an older setup but should have all the gear in the inventory.

EDIT: I remember how. I had to lose Hawk for that Imp. You can also try just switching Bat for Fiend. Also I finished DG in the max dmg setup somehow.

Like this? Rat sucks, but I don’t see another way to do it.

EDIT: Unless you drop ghoul for jackal. Probably not.

Very nice and creative build with surprisingly good results, gj! @Plasmodermic

Wait, what?

Damn, this is fabulous!

:zantai: :zantai: :zantai:

Yeah I think I took Rat to make it possible. But the balanced setup is the one in the op of my thread which I found best for AAR with Flashwarped Tome (Bat is huge bound to a channeling skill, and there’s conversion, too). If to max offense at the cost of everything might as well drop Ghoul.

Anyway I’m just curious if your build here is really stronger than what was supposed to be currently the strongest binder.

Oh, on the book I was using Thunderstruck of the Oracle.

5min? Wow … amazing. Congrats! :wink:

sorry I don’t look at any of these builds, but i’m curious what are the blue eyeballs in the top left corner of all the gear slots?

It means I’ve gone to the illusionist to make the gear look like something else. Like transmogrification in WoW.

Have you tried eternity relic? Considering you have no chaos to aether conversion while all of your nukes alongside mirror and MoT are cdr based, it should be really good both offensively and devensively.

It would be great if it didn’t require an off-hand.

1 Like

My bad lol.

Are you able to repeat this result with Arcblade for Warder and Druid builds? What about Battle Mage build?

My point is that this statement sounds doubtful - I tried builds mentioned above with this sword and I didn’t get such good results in Crucible as you. So the weapon can look like to be overperforming for one masteries combo with certain setup, but not for others.

P.S: BTW, nice work and cool build.

1 Like

It appears that the skill proc has an error in Ashes of Malmouth that gives it 100% uptime (cooldown is shorter than the duration).

The cooldown is correct in the base game.

So expect it to be returned to its original cooldown of 3s (effectively a 1s delay between when the proc is active).

Em, is the proc Ok in FG or there is also an error like in AoM?

What about Ultos set proc? Descriptions look similar. When i tried to make a build with Ultos set with this sword, i compared two procs and decided it’s not worth it.

TBH i like 100% uptime on it, and it fits the lore note about being a “conduit” yourself :grinning:

Maybe 35% nerf on proc dmg and 100% uptime would be better? Would make the performance more consistent as well.

1 Like