[1.1.4.2] Another Belgo Pierce Blademaster, support the DW classic!

Yeah, but I think he used greens and also stripped Belgo of all of its offensive power. The spec that I linked is maybe 10 seconds slower than no green Belgo in Crucible and doesn’t need to sacrifice any damage to get into super deep shards.

1 Like

Ofcourse SR set should be better and easier to tweak for SR, I have used belgothian because this set looks cooler visually :grinning: And yes, it was with godly stashed greens, lucky bosses in highest shards and tons of pharma. It was extremaly slow too.

2 Likes

This build is excellent. (I made some minor changes)
Being able to make CR 170 easy, easy and i made SR85 + without any problems either (one or two rush deaths)

Literally all or nothing.
Kill or die.

Good job.

1 Like

Oh, yes pure melee. I would sub medal with Dark Dreams and maybr the pants. Medal is now pushing the WPS skills over 100% which is no good.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for the interest in my build and switching from pet to non-pet build is quite challenging!

Now for changes, for sure I would have done few things differently but I would need some time to build it and test it.

1 Like

So @Johnny_HU I did this revised version on the build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aRA8XV

• Scales for defense and flat RR.
  • 24/16 Blade Spirits for extra summon. That includes Reaper Legguards. IF you don’t have a pair, you can use Malmouth faction ring with + skills.
  • Relic is still Serenity. I needed the resistances provided. IF you can cover them anyway Belgo is also very good.
  • Decent rolls on Dermapterean Slicer will be better than second Belgo weapon.
  • Good rolls on Vine Ring might be better than second Belgo.
  • Crtafts are all with slow res.

Also I was informed by @mad_lee about his iteration of Belgo, you can check it out too! https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDBeOY2

1 Like

Hi, I’m trying to match the devotions but the link shown has 56 points used… apologies if I’m missing something

Huh? Which link are you referring to? I looked at all the ones here and all have 55 devotion points spent.

1 Like

Like Medea, I don’t see it as well. In original post and both updated versions it shows 55.

The link is the one with 5.3k views, it says 55 used but if you count them it comes to 56, I’ve tried to see if I have a stray point on my char but all the ones are locked as requirements.

I think you see the last node of ‘‘Unknown Soldier’’ taken, however it’s not. No devotion points invested to Living Shadow skill; nor the attack speed node of Azrakaa.

1 Like

Yes I’m an idiot, the proc in unknown soldier is not taken, sorry and thanks for clearing up

Hi may i know your devotion route please? Thankyou :slight_smile: